Things you don't understand

plantmanky

Lots of things. I don't understand the desire for tattoos or piercings. I don't understand the need to have blue or pink or purple hair. I don't understand why people can't use their mirrors. I don't understand why it's so hard to avoid looking at your phone when your car comes to a stop therefore making your delayed start result in my horn notification that the light has turned. I don't understand why it's so hard to brush your teeth, ever. I don't understand politics. I don't understand why lawyers get a bad rap, unless their politicians. I'll stop there. I could go on all day.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand how/why people can be mean to other people.

I don't understand how/why people can be mean to animals.

I don't understand why it is considered noble to fight old age or infirmity at great cost to loved ones, emotional and financial, and undertake great pain to extend a poor or no quality of life to the financial benefit of doctors, hospitals, care centers and pharmaceutical companies or why wouldn't a more humane solution be euthanasia.

Edited by doomer

I don't understand how/why people can be mean to other people.

I don't understand how/why people can be mean to animals.

I don't understand why it is considered noble to fight old age or infirmity at great cost to loved ones, emotional and financial, and undertake great pain to extend a poor or no quality of life to the financial benefit of doctors, hospitals, care centers and pharmaceutical companies or why wouldn't a more humane solution would be euthanasia.

Im with you on this one.

I am for the withholding of specific treatments (with the proper documentation) for the dying if they are not morally necessary. However, euthanasia in all forms is evil. We should never purposely put someone to death for being too old or too sick. I know it is legal in a handful of states, but that does not make it right.

Note: further debate on this topic should go in the Controversial or Religious threads.