A pilots wife writes about the United incident...very interesting

BigVMan23

United was at fault from the jump. Period. End of story.

So when someone tells you to do something you think it's ok to behave like a 3 year old?

He shares some blame in what happened. Multiple other people left the plane without injury. Could they have handled it better from the beginning? Absolutely... but that doesn't excuse his behavior.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So when someone tells you to do something you think it's ok to behave like a 3 year old?

He shares some blame in what happened. Multiple other people left the plane without injury. Could they have handled it better from the beginning? Absolutely... but that doesn't excuse his behavior.

I think it would be beneficial if you soften your view on authority just a little bit.

This is a for profit business that somehow has the ability to used armed Government Agents to increase their profits.

This is wrong every time. Wrong Wrong Wrong

Could they have handled it better from the beginning?

United gets it right from the beginning and none of this happens. This one sentence is my whole point and my stance. I don't care about anything else that happened after they screwed up the whole thing from the beginning.

I think it would be beneficial if you soften your view on authority just a little bit.

This is a for profit business that somehow has the ability to used armed Government Agents to increase their profits.

And this is the other issue which would have been avoided if United wasn't crooked and wrong from the beginning.

United gets it right from the beginning and none of this happens. This one sentence is my whole point and my stance. I don't care about anything else that happened after they screwed up the whole thing from the beginning.

So he could do whatever he wanted, since United made a mistake?

This has little to do with authority. These were not government agents, they were private security werent they?

I think it would be beneficial to not act like a spoiled brat when you dont get your way.

I never said he had to agree with them, or take it and move on. He had options other than flopping on the ground, screaming and asking people to kill him.

Those 3 can compare bank statements with Dr. Dao later this year.

United was in the wrong. They are to blame. End of story.

I love how the question about the other 3 is never answered straightforward. Also the bank statement comment tells me all I need to know about your take on it all. It's your opinion United is wrong and not up to you to "end the story". Btw saw this morning that I think last year there were 419,000 involuntarily removals from flights. Didn't see a thread on here from anyone being up in arms about that.

So he could do whatever he wanted, since United made a mistake?

If United doesn't make this mistake nothing happens. Nevermind that this "mistake" is a common practice from the airline. At some point that problem needs to be addressed. I know this.....if I am on my way home from Japan and I am told to give up my seat on my very last flight for no good reason then there will be a problem. I'm going home when I was scheduled to go home.

If United doesn't make this mistake nothing happens. Nevermind that this "mistake" is a common practice from the airline. At some point that problem needs to be addressed. I know this.....if I am on my way home from Japan and I am told to give up my seat on my very last for no good reason then there will be a problem. I'm going home when I was scheduled to go home.

You don't like it, don't use their business. It's that simple.

Them doing what they have done many times before doesnt give you free rein to do whatever you want.

Im so surprised we have differing opinions on this topic. I think they should have drug him off the plane and sent him to jail for the criminal activity in the past. He is one reason insurance companies are high.

You don't like it, don't use their business. It's that simple.

Them doing what they have done many times before doesnt give you free rein to do whatever you want.

If Delta or Southwest chose to treat me like that then I wouldn't do business with them any longer except for work travel which I can't control.

I'll always do whatever I want. If I choose to act a fool then I will. If I choose to go quietly and collect my vouchers then I will. Either way it would still be a problem.

Im so surprised we have differing opinions on this topic. I think they should have drug him off the plane and sent him to jail for the criminal activity in the past. he is one reason insurance companies are high.

False. It's been proven that he isn't the doctor who had the bad past. Different Dr. David Dao.