Bad Day to Take a Train

littleluck55

They knew what was coming. several folks were video taping it. Reminds me of the lady in the bus stop thingy that got blasted by water when a car drove by.

I was getting ready to post basically the same thing. Who stands there and doesn't think, "Hmm...I can't see the tracks for this train I'm waiting on because of all the snow. I wonder what will happen to all the snow when the train comes in to the station?"

I was getting ready to post basically the same thing. Who stands there and doesn't think, "Hmm...I can't see the tracks for this train I'm waiting on because of all the snow. I wonder what will happen to all the snow when the train comes in to the station?"

You may be under estimating how many stupid people there are in the world. LOL

Folks with their eyes and minds on that addiction called the cell phone. IDIOTS!