Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Huggins Article On ESPN

Featured Replies

I'm old school and like Huggy , but there is going to be a time where not many recruits want to play that " ignore the volume and profanity , just listen to his words " approach isnt gonna fly .

Obviously HuggyBear belongs to the "being liked is overrated" club. Im all in with that philosophy.

Never was a fan. Thought when he was at UC he recruited too many thugs.

Love the story. I've really grown to appreciate Huggins a lot more now that UofL doesn't play his teams on too regular a basis. Really enjoyed watching his UC squads, and the WVU squads have been fun too.

 

I'll have to find it, but I have a really cool picture from the Frankfort Civic Center of an action shot I took from the seats behind the basket. Has North College Hill OJ Mayo elevating for a three against South Laurel, with Huggs and Tubby sitting at press row in the frame. Must have been 2006.

I'm old school and like Huggy , but there is going to be a time where not many recruits want to play that " ignore the volume and profanity , just listen to his words " approach isnt gonna fly .

 

You mean soft kids?

Do we even understand what the word thug means anymore?

 

In today's society it means black.

In today's society it means black.

 

Sadly, you are correct. And irritates me to no end.

Yes most of the players today are incredibly soft

Do we even understand what the word thug means anymore?

Hmmm, I don't know. Maybe someone

who punches a police horse?

Sadly, you are correct. And irritates me to no end.

Sadly too many people like yourself are the ones who put racist labels on everything. Grayson Allen is a thug to me. Last I checked he was whiter than me.

 

My definition is someone who uses bully tactics or cheap tactics with no regards for anyone else's safety.

 

A definition of Thug: A cruel or viscous person.

 

Didn't see color mentioned in that definition.

Sadly too many people like yourself are the ones who put racist labels on everything. Grayson Allen is a thug to me. Last I checked he was whiter than me.

 

My definition is someone who uses bully tactics or cheap tactics with no regards for anyone else's safety.

 

A definition of Thug: A cruel or viscous person.

 

Didn't see color mentioned in that definition.

 

Not even close to being a thug. A tad unhinged, maybe.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.