Survivor: Game Changers

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He won Parvati a million dollars because the jury was bitter because he's a jerk. Parvati didn't play him at all.

This says everything. Parvati won $1M in a season without Russell. Parvati got Russell to give her an idol when she already had one and left him looking LOST...

So many of us have criticized Brad for allowing his emotions to get the best of him in voting out Tai over Sarah. I agree that this was stupid.

So why aren't we equally critical of juries who allow their emotions to get the best of them?

It didnt seem to me like they did.

I didnt see how each person voted, but if Brad only got three votes, I don't think Sarah lost votes cause of bitterness.

Debbie is a loon and Ozzy voted for someone that played like him. His wasnt a bitter vote in my opinion.

Won the $100,000 Player of the Season award twice?
Outside of Sandra nobody has ever played the game better than Russell. It's a game and people get so damn offended by things done to win a million bucks. Now with Russell he actually is a jerk outside of the game too, it's just who he is. But it doesn't take away from the fact that he is really well prepared to play this game if it wasn't for the fact that the jury always has their feelings hurt.

So many of us have criticized Brad for allowing his emotions to get the best of him in voting out Tai over Sarah. I agree that this was stupid.

So why aren't we equally critical of juries who allow their emotions to get the best of them?

Apples to kumquats. Brad is making a decision that cost him a million (and me $150 but I digress). The jurors are deciding who wins after that chance has been taken from them. It's easy to say that you would not let your emotions guide your vote after watching from the comfort of your home. I maintain that it would be totally different after actually living through the game.

But proved twice that he couldn't play a winner's game. Then once players had saw his game they were willing to throw a challenge to get rid of him!
1) Bitter jury 2) They threw the challenge because they were scared of how great at Survivor he was.

Outside of Sandra nobody has ever played the game better than Russell. It's a game and people get so damn offended by things done to win a million bucks. Now with Russell he actually is a jerk outside of the game too, it's just who he is. But it doesn't take away from the fact that he is really well prepared to play this game if it wasn't for the fact that the jury always has their feelings hurt.

If Russell was a pro athlete everyone would be calling him a choker. This is seriously laughable. Second best ever?!?! He NEVER WON!

Play it down to two contestants and the winner of the final immunity takes it all.

You're on the verge of permanetly making me Team @Getslow.

The biggest, best and basically whole aspect of the game is convincing peers to vote for you in the end.

Your show has ran its course, twice. Maybe American Gladiators is on Netflix?!

Play it down to two contestants and the winner of the final immunity takes it all.

Sorry but that's not Survivor. Survivor is first and foremost a social game in my mind. You vote people out that you know hold your fate in their hands.