Survivor: Game Changers

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not denying it's wrong. I'm saying it's a serious flaw of the game/show.

Just tonight, Sarah says she wouldn't have voted for Brad if he'd taken Tai instead of her, simply out of anger at him. That's ridiculous.

Well I think thats what makes the game completely brilliant. Probst even consistently calls is a social experiment. Often times it feels like a psychology case study. Its why I love it.

Guess we will have to agree ro disagree on it. Sorry for the @Getslow threat. I didnt mean it.

I'm not denying it's wrong. I'm saying it's a serious flaw of the game/show.

Just tonight, Sarah says she wouldn't have voted for Brad if he'd taken Tai instead of her, simply out of anger at him. That's ridiculous.

You see a flaw I see it as beauty. To each his own.

Of course. Bad analogy. :lol2:

How many people do you think agree with your assertion that Russell is overrated?

I do. Russell had 3 chances. If Russell was as great as you think he was why didn't he adjust his game after it didn't work the first time? Boston Rob, who I'm also not a particular fan of, finally learned how to play a social game and won.

"Russell Hantz is the most overrated Survivor player ever."

Do more fans agree with that or disagree with that?

I'd say if you voted on most overrated he'd most likely win. I don't think you'd get a majority though as there have been so many players over the course of Survivor.

I agree with both RP and the rest of the community on the aspect of the jury. I don't like that some players never stand a chance because 1) they get voted out early because they are superior players 2) they get stuck with a bitter jury. But I also like the social experiment aspect to the game because you have to be careful to get caught playing too hard, but if you don't play hard enough you stand no chance and are just a goat getting dragged to the end. You have to step on some toes but not hard enough that it leaves a bruise. I don't like that some people can never win, but I do like the precision involved in getting to the end. It's a definite catch 22.

I do. Russell had 3 chances. If Russell was as great as you think he was why didn't he adjust his game after it didn't work the first time? Boston Rob, who I'm also not a particular fan of, finally learned how to play a social game and won.

I'm not saying Russell is the greatest, but he is in no way, shape, or form overrated.

I'd say if you voted on most overrated he'd most likely win.

We'll just have to agree to disagree, I suppose.