Survivor: Game Changers

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also think he is better than people who have won. That doesn't mean he can't be overrated. Grant called him 2nd best ever. That is a higher rating than I think he deserves...thus, overrated.

The fact that he can be included in the discussion means he isn't overrated.

Don't forget that at certain points in the game jerks get taken further than they've earned just because others think they can beat them. I believe that Russell went further in several games because others knew no jury would award him the million.

If your sorry butt is drug along because you're a swine, that doesn't make you a contender for GOAT, IMO.

Don't forget that at certain points in the game jerks get taken further than they've earned just because others think they can beat them. I believe that Russell went further in several games because others knew no jury would award him the million.

If your sorry butt is drug along because you're a swine, that doesn't make you a contender for GOAT, IMO.

(should that say "dragged along"?)

Russell controlled pretty much every vote that went on his first two seasons. I think you may be confusing him with Phillip. Russell controlled and dominated his games.

Back to last night, how about that non-vote for Cirie, where all of those idols were played?! That was awesome!

Very awesome. I felt bad for Cirie to have to go out like that but that was awesome. I loved that everyone played their idols perfectly and at the right time.

Back to last night, how about that non-vote for Cirie, where all of those idols were played?! That was awesome!

Very awesome. I felt bad for Cirie to have to go out like that but that was awesome. I loved that everyone played their idols perfectly and at the right time.

Probst and the producers had to be absolutely licking their chops.

Why/how is Troyzan even in this game? Entire episodes/tribals go by and you don't even know he is there (other than the one immunity win).

That's how you get to the end! Under the radar!

They don't see him as a threat. When you get later in the game, you don't want to be a threat and you don't want to be annoying.

But that player NEVER wins. justsayin

Prediction about Troyzan comes true. With the exception of finding/playing one idol, he basically stayed under the radar, DID NOTHING, and rode Brad to the end. Then got ZERO votes.

I guess he got a free 39-day "vacation" in Fiji. In order to win the game, you have to actually play the game.

I don't know which moment will define Cirie more: Micronesia where she got a guy to give up his individual immunity necklace to someone else, then voted him out. Or what happened the other night when she was voted out by default. Both will go down as top 5 most historic moments in Survivor history.