Survivor: Game Changers

I'd say if you voted on most overrated he'd most likely win. I don't think you'd get a majority though as there have been so many players over the course of Survivor.

Most overrated would go to the players who were just nice people who everyone liked and wound up winning by default. Any rational Survivor watcher will agree with that.

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most overrated would go to the players who were just nice people who everyone liked and wound up winning by default. Any rational Survivor watcher will agree with that.

I think most fans probably rate those players pretty right. Russell is the one who gets in the GOAT conversation for no apparent reason

Russell is the first player in the game of Survivor to ever find idols without needing a clue. He's the first player to go look for idols and find them. No one had ever done that before. Russell began that trend.

I pointed that out to Junior Parker as we watched this season.

He's top 10 easy and I think he is better than many people who have won.

I also think he is better than people who have won. That doesn't mean he can't be overrated. Grant called him 2nd best ever. That is a higher rating than I think he deserves...thus, overrated.