Second Presidential Debate

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump has to hope that the media forgets about those "Bill Clinton" women he put in the room tonight. It will detract from his performance. That was not a good move by Trump.

As many have said, if Trump would get away from the sideshow theatrics and talk about issues he would have a chance to win this.

Ok thats fine. It just came across you already knew. But by all means vote. Thats our right.

The only thing I know for sure (and by for sure I mean IMO) is that I believe one candidate is more fit to run the country than the other one. Even with a lean one way or the other, I always want to hear both sides so I can make an informed decision. Again, the point of that thread.

Where can I read about that?

Scott Dworkin@funder 12h12 hours ago

Breaking: @gop advisor says @mike_pence has "asked to be removed from Presidential ticket." #trumptapes #cnnsotu @jaketapper @KeepAmerGr8

Steve Clemons@SCClemons 31m31 minutes ago

Major rumors swirling in real time, right now that @mike_pence has asked 2 be removed from the Presidential ticket. Historic Wow. #debateUS_Election_Debates_Additions.png

Speaking of that; I can only imagine what it was like tonight.

It's nights like this where I'm happy I've all, but removed it completely from my life. Too much for me.

I haven't been on there since this afternoon and when I was on there I was talking about White Squirrel Brewery out of good old Bowling Green.

#plug

Breaking: @gop advisor says @mike_pence has "asked to be removed from Presidential ticket." #trumptapes #cnnsotu @jaketapper @KeepAmerGr8

Major rumors swirling in real time, right now that @mike_pence has asked 2 be removed from the Presidential ticket. Historic Wow. #debateUS_Election_Debates_Additions.png

CNN raking Trump hard. I would think they would report this asap.

Reminds me of the scene in Boyz N The Hood when Tre told Doughboy to let him out of the car.