Second Presidential Debate

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Less than 30 days until the election and Trump is wasting his time attacking members of his own party. Guy is so unstable it's scary.

Is he unstable or he is just completely different than the normal politician? Something we are not used to seeing.

Seriously. I'm not talking about his past soundbites, etc. There is enough on both candidates to bury them forever if everyone would actually admit it.

Is he unstable or he is just completely different than the normal politician? Something we are not used to seeing.

Seriously. I'm not talking about his past soundbites, etc. There is enough on both candidates to bury them forever if everyone would actually admit it.

Unstable. He needs that wing of the party to vote for him to win. Bashing them won't swing them to his side.

Agreed. And it's why I'm still baffled to this day that Trump won the nomination. This was the easiest shoe-in victory in a long time for the Republicans, and they nominated the one guy that made it a shoe-in win for the Democrats.

Almost makes you believe it wasnt in the Rep primary voters' hands.