Dontaie Allen Freshman season

The exposure he gets will come from summer ball. Coaches can go to one site and see the best of the best. They only go to HS games after a kid has showed up on their radar. A couple of exceptions being a big holiday tourney or the state tourney.

Oh trust me, I know basketball exposure goes having coached AAU ball for many years. My point was is he getting MAXIMUM exposure playing at PC. Nothing against their program but being SEEN as much as possible helps. You pretty much make my point in your last sentence. Good luck to the young man at PC or wherever. Does anyone know who he is playing AAU ball for?

Oh trust me, I know basketball exposure goes having coached AAU ball for many years. My point was is he getting MAXIMUM exposure playing at PC. Nothing against their program but being SEEN as much as possible helps. You pretty much make my point in your last sentence. Good luck to the young man at PC or wherever. Does anyone know who he is playing AAU ball for?

Hoop Dreams. He plays 15u and 16u.

I hope, wherever he plays next season, he's encouraged to play his game and not go bang in the post because he's tall. Hate to see a kid's development stunted like that.

This sir is the ABSOLUTE TRUTH. So many kids in this state particularly are disadvantaged by this.

I hope, wherever he plays next season, he's encouraged to play his game and not go bang in the post because he's tall. Hate to see a kid's development stunted like that.

The million dollar question. Is it about the team or him developing?

His coach was a 6'9 D1 college player who was not a post. There are no doubts in my mind he will be utilized correctly and able to showcase his skills within the Pendleton team concept.

or Scott County...or Holy Cross...or where ever the next rumor has him attending. :popcorn: