Dontaie Allen Freshman season

Is it safe to say he was the best player in the 10th last year and will be for the next 3 years?

I would think Wilson, Ohmer, Crawford and maybe even Williams, J Crawford and Fuller may have something to say about who was the best last year. Especially Mr. Wilson who was named the 10th region POY by several sources.

Keep in mind as good as Allen is, Crawford and Ohmer also return for their senior season. I wouldn't be sending him any POY trophies just yet.

Tough to argue his potential is thru the roof, but let's keep his young man focused on the game and not on personal accolades.

I would think Wilson, Ohmer, Crawford and maybe even Williams, J Crawford and Fuller may have something to say about who was the best last year. Especially Mr. Wilson who was named the 10th region POY by several sources.

Keep in mind as good as Allen is, Crawford and Ohmer also return for their senior season. I wouldn't be sending him any POY trophies just yet.

Tough to argue his potential is thru the roof, but let's keep his young man focused on the game and not on personal accolades.

I always forget that Scott is in the 10th now. I stand corrected. Ohmer, IMO, is the best of the bunch now that I realize I had forgotten Scott.

I always forget that Scott is in the 10th now. I stand corrected. Ohmer, IMO, is the best of the bunch now that I realize I had forgotten Scott.

Don't short change Austin Crawford either.

This young man can play. I wonder if he will get the exposure he certainly deserves out in PC. Best of luck in the rest of his career.

The exposure he gets will come from summer ball. Coaches can go to one site and see the best of the best. They only go to HS games after a kid has showed up on their radar. A couple of exceptions being a big holiday tourney or the state tourney.

Don't be surprised if he no longer resides in the 10th region after this summer.

There's that rumor again! When will the official announcement come?

Uncle Joey will provide that press release I'm certain....wait patiently....

Almost forgot: Welcome to BGP Royaldogs...interesting that you bring these stats up and look for feedback. Enjoy.