Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

dognation

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dognation

  1. Good win, who is the player that you are referring to?
  2. I have no doubt the Cards will be tourney ready. But there are some key pieces from that team that are missing. Mainly Oliver, probably the most underrated piece of the team from last season. My assertion that TC is 5th in the region is solely based on the improvements of Etown, John, Adair, and Larue. I just think those 4 teams are better than TC. But of course Maze will get his shot at showing everyone what his cards are about.
  3. Cov Cath will be just fine....man they have a huge frontline. CJ will bounce back, he just had an off night shooting the ball.
  4. Shoulders is a scoring machine...Hart County will surprise a couple of people this year...the problem is that he don't have any scoring help and good teams will take the ball out of his hands. kid can ball though
  5. Relationships between coaches absolutely play a role in voting. I think if you have a player or two or three with near talents and abilities; then put their stats up and go from there. Have absolutely no dog in the fight but I've seen Kunkel, McNeil and CJ up close and personal...top 3 conversation over
  6. While I know anything can happen during the playoffs...I'm giving Whitley Co zero chance of beating Andrew Taylor and Corbin
  7. Wow....Kel is a GREAT kid...hoping for a speedy recovery
  8. Wasn't there but I'm hearing Kel Livers was injured.
  9. I think it should absolutely be removed from basketball. Probably causes more wrist injuries than anything in the game combined. Move your feet, contest the shot and stop sliding under basketball players....just my opinion
  10. Thanks for the info. Congrats to all the young men on the list....well deserved.
  11. I can agree with that...they match up well with certain teams
  12. Fort Knox beat Bethlehem....they are not a good team
  13. I like the matchups as well. Bethlehem and Larue would be a good game. But Adair/Bardstown and North/John in the semis is almost epic for one night. Must see TV...IMHO
  14. More to my point Dunbar loses to West Jess and we call it a trap game. There are just a couple of dominant teams in the state....so to discount AC as top ten I think is unfair. I don't know how a team can go on the road and beat a team by 20 without their best player; and you come away unimpressed.
  15. I said this earlier this year about 5th region officiating and of course I got blasted. This is not isolated....5th region officiating is bad. On the same token we've visited some 8th and 3rd region gyms where is was just as bad. With all due respect to Bethlehem and the kids there; but they are not a very good team. They have a good record because of the schedule they've played. Not really a debate in the 5th region about this. BUT anytime you win a game on the road with the officiating this year; good job
  16. Fern Creek and Trinity are very good teams; along with Bowling Green and a couple of more. But across the state there aren't many good to great teams out there. I can see the argument over the schedule but I think they may surprise some people come tourney time. Too many teams this year have been over hyped and the hype machine continues....you know who you are
  17. Was it more precautionary or is the groin still bothering him. I have no doubt they are a top ten team. I've watched as all these so called top ten to fifteen teams go by the wayside all year long. When they are healthy Adair can play with almost anyone in the state
  18. Somebody has a problem with Doss...wow
  19. The news enterprise says he did play. Had a couple of 3's in the first half
  20. Great game, good measuring stick for both teams. Taking nothing fom the Tigers but John did play most of the game without their starting PG Guillory with flu symptoms. JH had some critical lapses on rebounds and turnovers towards the end. Like I said before, I think JH can beat anyone in the region, but on that same token they will lay an egg and lose to anyone in the region
  21. Spot on Purple....good job. Can't quite put my finger on the Dogs either; but they are good enough to beat anyone in the region, as is any of the top 5 teams on this list. North might just be finding their groove at the right time. Looks like Trace is figuring out his scoring spots on the floor. Bardstown is Bardstown and Kel Livers might be the most underrated player in the region.
  22. The two from Adair County are special....Stotts and I think Lashley is the other
  23. 100% Witherspoon is planning on playing football next year. Kid is an unbelievable talent, things just have not broken his way to this point. He is working his butt off in the weight room getting ready for next season. IF he can get the wing t down at QB he will have a phenomenal season.
  24. Hmmmm...someone mentioned refs in an earlier thread. Sounds like playing at Corbin can be a bit difficult

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.