District Upsets?!

I'm looking forward to tonight's games in the 28th. In the first game, Ballard, who will be without Coach Renner, is taking on Kentucky Country Day. The Mathis cousins have been playing extremely well for KCD. Earlier in the year, Ballard beat KCD 84-71. I expect Ballard to prevail once again, but it is not outside the realm of possibility that KCD will win.

In the second game, Eastern takes on Christian Academy of Louisville. CAL won 65-53 when the teams played on February 3. I don't think either team winning would be an upset, but it should be a good game for a district tournament semi-final.

I'm looking forward to tonight's games in the 28th. In the first game, Ballard, who will be without Coach Renner, is taking on Kentucky Country Day. The Mathis cousins have been playing extremely well for KCD. Earlier in the year, Ballard beat KCD 84-71. I expect Ballard to prevail once again, but it is not outside the realm of possibility that KCD will win.

In the second game, Eastern takes on Christian Academy of Louisville. CAL won 65-53 when the teams played on February 3. I don't think either team winning would be an upset, but it should be a good game for a district tournament semi-final.

Renner or not, KCD has zero chance of beating Ballard. I predict a running clock.

While North Laurel and Clay Co. won't meet until the district finals, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Tigers beat the Jaguars.

Also, Whitley Co. has played both Corbin and South Laurel tough, so I wouldn't be surprised to see the Colonels give Corbin a tough go in tonight's opening-round game.

While I know anything can happen during the playoffs...I'm giving Whitley Co zero chance of beating Andrew Taylor and Corbin

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue
Repairing Quote

#4 Simon Kenton defeated #1 Walton-Verona by 10 earlier this season, in the 32nd. That could be an upset, I don't know if I'd really call it that tho that District is pretty wide open, But based on seeding it'll be an upset if SK beats them.