Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin 92 Paris 74

Featured Replies

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had an idea the Redhounds would win but didn't think by this much.

I sure missed this one by a bunch. Seven games in 10 days is a bunch.

I sure missed this one by a bunch.

It's very difficult to defeat the Redhounds in Corbin, especially if the visitor is from out of region.

  • Author

I was told that Eric Johnson didn't play in the second half and Jordan Davis DNP.

Edited by LVGambla32
Left a word out

Corbin was really, really good tonight. Redhounds had very little trouble with the Paris press and speed. The tempo of tonight's game was to Corbin's liking. Junior standout Andrew Taylor had a pretty effective 41/ 17/ 7. The kid is incredible when he shifts into that gear. Paris has a really nice basketball team.

I was told that Eric Johnson didn't play in the second half and Jordan Davis DNP.
I'm not sure but I thought Davis played but you may be right.

 

Redhounds were missing one of their starters due to the flu bug.

  • Author
I'm not sure but I thought Davis played but you may be right.

 

Redhounds were missing one of their starters due to the flu bug.

 

There's a Jordan Davis and a Ryan Davis on the team. Both get significant playing time. Sounds like Taylor had an amazing night.

delete.

Edited by The Professor
Posted in wrong forum

There's a Jordan Davis and a Ryan Davis on the team. Both get significant playing time. Sounds like Taylor had an amazing night.

 

oh okay. I was thinking a Davis played.

Well I sure was way off on this one...good win for Corbin. Looks like Andrew had a decent night...lol

Jordan Davis was out and Eric Johnson was in foul trouble in the second. Then got a tech halfway through the 3rd and the coach sat him the rest of the game. The refs were absolutely terrible which caused Paris to give up and play frustrated.

Hmmmm...someone mentioned refs in an earlier thread. Sounds like playing at Corbin can be a bit difficult

When you give up 92 pts your not ready defensively...Paris looked alittle slow on rotations but wouldn't have mattered...half of Paris' 7 losses are due to one man (guard) scoring 30t... until they patch that up they will have problems in the region w Ohmer a ball dominated guard. #parispride

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.