Everything posted by jozey72
-
Paris/Bourbon County predictions
Coach Brooks vs Coach Campbell? No disrespect to the coach of Bourbon but what has he accomplished to be mentioned w Brooks? Why are you making this about individuals? Paris has beaten Boco like 14-15 str8...Paris once again has a balanced squad that will compete for a 4th str8 40th district title....they do have the best player in the region tho but Paris has won by playing as a team...not individually.
-
Paris 68 Montgomery County 53
Ladyhounds are young...these young ladies are scoring more and are learning on the fly...you heard it here first...Hounds will dominate the All A nxt year goin forward...did I mention they are young...starting 7th and 8th graders. They will take lumps this year but nxt year watch out.
-
Who would you vote as 10th Region Player of the Week?
Ez Eric Johnson is the best player in the region...Allen is a baller but I gotta go w the guy who has the better team.
-
Paris 76 Montgomery County 58
Paris has beaten Bourbon Co like 15 str8...glad someone other than Paris fans can acknowledge the fact that the Greyhounds have won the District 3 consecutive years and have caused other bigger schools to recruit players to compete w the small Hounds...Paris' backcourt will be the reason they win a 4th District title in a row...there is no answer for the mid range king Eric Johnson...
-
BluegrassPreps.com 10th Region Week in Review 12-4-17
The Paris Greyhounds are undervalued...they are nice!!
-
Paris/Montgomery County Updates
Johnson got 20 at half...this Paris team can play!! I know everyone is talking Clark Co...Paris is still the team to beat in the 40 district.
-
Hollingsworth and Ohmer vs UK backcourt
Now that it's hoops time I like to reflect on last year's season...Ohmer and Hollinsworth were the 2 best players that I seen and these eyes seen a lot of hoops last year...Ohmer ripped my beloved Paris Greyhounds and continued to ball in the sweet 16...I coined the phrase Jake from Scott High...kid is phenomenal in my eyes...at 6'0 he can lob the ball to himself and 360 dunk...he couldn't fit in at UK as a 4yr player...Hollinsworth smoothest player I've seen in years...sometimes too laid back but talent and IQ is off the charts...these guys should be in Lex...both balled against Purdue...boys should be at UK..if not both 1.
-
Robertson County 77 Bourbon County 57 (Scrimmage)
Robertson Co is legit...transfers can play along w 8th grader...watched them against Boco...no longer your 30 pt tune up game.
-
BluegrassPreps.com 10th Region Boys Basketball Preview
I'm back Prepsters...it's hoops time and I will give you the scoop on Greyhound basketball even tho my son has moved on...my fiance is the Ladyhounds asst coach now lead middle school 7th graders to 19-0 season...and in 3yrs Ladyhounds basketball will be the talk of 10th Region...GRC they are coming for ya...a lot of development but potential is off the charts. Augusta boys middle school team is nice a lot of talented kids who stay in the gym...future is brite in the 10th region.
-
BluegrassPreps.com 10th Region Boys Basketball Preview
Levi is nice but outta control...once he learns how to play at diff speeds he will be tough...if you speed him up he gets tired and misses around the rim...at least that's how it went against Paris...Titus Ransom is the kid that's getting disrespected...the younger cousin of Wells from Paris was a beast on the gridiron and has a very physical body at the guard position.
-
Harrison County 63 Pendleton County 55
Big win Breds
-
Scott's Jake Ohmer named 10th Region POY
Numbers Don't Lie...Baller
-
10th Region All Region Team
I figured that...i was like us 40th guys tend to stick together. Lol
-
10th Region All Region Team
Not excuse jus facts...kids couldn't hit board side of barn...we'll see shortly...
-
10th Region All Region Team
- 10th Region All Region Team
I've seen every player play...3 of those players have a lime green light...2 of those players teams aren't real good...1 of the players team is a contender...Two kids from Campbell are on par with Wells and Johnson.- 10th Region All Region Team
- 10th Region All Region Team
That's how you feel gold sunrise? Would you please elaborate on why you dislike my post.- 10th Region All Region Team
No us basketball fans have seen both teams you mentioned CC/Scott but I'm simply stating Paris has played more quality teams and have won bigger games and in all games Wells and or Johnson balled.- 10th Region All Region Team
I don't think some of you guys up north watch Paris...there is no way on God's green earth that you don't have the MVP of the All A Classic Wells on your first team...if not Wells... Johnson. I believe in strength of schedule and Paris played more quality teams and ended 23-7...I may seem biased but I have 2 eyes and sometimes 4 when I wear my glasses.- Paris 66 Pendleton County 50
This is a different Paris squad than years past...tonites game is a game Paris would've loss not focused looking forward to district play...Greyhounds finished 23-7 and would bet they played the hardest schedule in the Region...First thing first...district tourney where they are looking to 3Peat.- 10th Region All Region Team
Ohmer Allen Wells Bertsch Johnson- 10th Region All Region Team
Who would you nominate?- 2017 10th Region Tournament (Super-Regional)
Greyhounds- 40th District Draw
What makes him worthy of that title...hasn't won a 40th District Title yet...Coach Brooks has won back 2back titles goin for 3...All A title this year...In only his 4th year. - 10th Region All Region Team