Hollingsworth and Ohmer vs UK backcourt

Now that it's hoops time I like to reflect on last year's season...Ohmer and Hollinsworth were the 2 best players that I seen and these eyes seen a lot of hoops last year...Ohmer ripped my beloved Paris Greyhounds and continued to ball in the sweet 16...I coined the phrase Jake from Scott High...kid is phenomenal in my eyes...at 6'0 he can lob the ball to himself and 360 dunk...he couldn't fit in at UK as a 4yr player...Hollinsworth smoothest player I've seen in years...sometimes too laid back but talent and IQ is off the charts...these guys should be in Lex...both balled against Purdue...boys should be at UK..if not both 1.

Now that it's hoops time I like to reflect on last year's season...Ohmer and Hollinsworth were the 2 best players that I seen and these eyes seen a lot of hoops last year...Ohmer ripped my beloved Paris Greyhounds and continued to ball in the sweet 16...I coined the phrase Jake from Scott High...kid is phenomenal in my eyes...at 6'0 he can lob the ball to himself and 360 dunk...he couldn't fit in at UK as a 4yr player...Hollinsworth smoothest player I've seen in years...sometimes too laid back but talent and IQ is off the charts...these guys should be in Lex...both balled against Purdue...boys should be at UK..if not both 1.

Cal misses out times 2.

Let’s be serious....

Both are great ball players. Neither would play at UK. If they’re okay sitting the bench for four years and only seeing minutes during blow outs, fine, maybe they should be at UK. But they aren’t.

Both are where they should be.

Just to make a case for Jake (and it may be a weak one). Anyone who can shoot like he can should get decent minutes for any team in America.

He just hit 8 of 11 from behind the line against Villanova, Purdue, and Southern Methodist.

That works for me. UK does not seem to have a pure three pint shooter on floor. With the athletes UK has just think of the looks he would get at UK. He’s better than Richie Farmer that’s for sure.