Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harrison County 63 Pendleton County 55

Featured Replies

  • Replies 55
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

At the end of the update thread it was stated that the Harrison County radio announcer said it is the last time we will see Dontaie Allen in a Pendleton County uniform. Anyone have any info on this one? Is he just speculating out loud while on air?

Swinford Harrison Co. Radio PxP, said this was Dontaie's last game at Pendleton Co.? What a win for Harrison.

The Breds improve to 5-25.

Pendleton ends the year at 18-12.

At the end of the update thread it was stated that the Harrison County radio announcer said it is the last time we will see Dontaie Allen in a Pendleton County uniform. Anyone have any info on this one? Is he just speculating out loud while on air?

Rumors of Allen transferring have been going on for a couple years now. Probably just speculating out loud.

At the end of the update thread it was stated that the Harrison County radio announcer said it is the last time we will see Dontaie Allen in a Pendleton County uniform. Anyone have any info on this one? Is he just speculating out loud while on air?

 

He said according to Facebook messages

While I didn't think HC was gonna win, the thought was in the back of my mind. Great win for HC and tough loss for PC

Jim said according to Facebook messages or something but he was really excited on air, so who knows.

With charter schools and the open enrollment it will be hard to control.

@vito We Called it!

 

I hope I didn't see what I think I saw--- did Allen walk off floor without shaking hands? That's not ok and should be treated as not OK!

 

Good example of team play outlasting individual play. Allen tried to do way too much this evening in the 4th and I believe it hurt his team.

 

Congrats to the Breds!

  • Author

If it is his last game at Pendleton County I wish him good luck wherever he ends up at and I hope it works out for him. Hate to see any kid leave the state but I get it.

I will give Vito credit. He called this one several days ago via PM to me.

 

Harrison has some talented players - just need to learn how to put it together.

Good win for Harrison. Tough way to end the season for PC.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.