Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harrison County 63 Pendleton County 55

Featured Replies

Scott county will be just as good as a great deal of preps schools next year.

 

hate to disagree, but would not be able to play with many, if any, of the better known programs. That is not to say they won't be good, and I would count them to be in next years state champion conversation ( even this years), but not even close on the national level. And yes, I have seen them play 5 times this year.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@vito We Called it!

 

I hope I didn't see what I think I saw--- did Allen walk off floor without shaking hands? That's not ok and should be treated as not OK!

 

Good example of team play outlasting individual play. Allen tried to do way too much this evening in the 4th and I believe it hurt his team.

 

Congrats to the Breds!

 

I seen the same thing and was pretty surprised he went straight to the locker room. However, I was very impressed with Coach Keaton Belcher and his sportsmanship last night. He showed such class all the way to the end. Don't know much about him personally but left impressed.

I seen the same thing and was pretty surprised he went straight to the locker room. However, I was very impressed with Coach Keaton Belcher and his sportsmanship last night. He showed such class all the way to the end. Don't know much about him personally but left impressed.

 

I've met Coach Belcher several times and the man is very knowledgeable about the game of basketball. Man is passionate as well. You can tell just by talking to him that he loves his players and the sport.

hate to disagree, but would not be able to play with many, if any, of the better known programs. That is not to say they won't be good, and I would count them to be in next years state champion conversation ( even this years), but not even close on the national level. And yes, I have seen them play 5 times this year.

 

 

I understand your reasoning but this team has 5 losses by a combined 18 points. Their worst loss was to the 2nd ranked team in Illinois by 9 in myrtle beach. This team just keeps getting better and better. They may not win state this year but I'd be surprised if they dont win next year. As for the prep school comparison, im just saying that this team would compete with a lot of those teams. May not win but would turn some heads.

@vito We Called it!

 

I hope I didn't see what I think I saw--- did Allen walk off floor without shaking hands? That's not ok and should be treated as not OK!

 

Good example of team play outlasting individual play. Allen tried to do way too much this evening in the 4th and I believe it hurt his team.

 

Congrats to the Breds!

 

He owned it. Apologized publicly. It happens. He responded properly.

Illinois has 4 classes of high school basketball. If you are comparing beating Evanston Illinois to being able to compete on a National Prep Circuit you are delusional.

He owned it. Apologized publicly. It happens. He responded properly.

 

I just saw that! I commend the young man for handling business the right way. It goes a long way!

Why doesn't Dontaie Allen just tweet "I am not moving." to put an end to a rumor and speculation that has affected his team most of his career? If he indeed in fact not moving.

Illinois has 4 classes of high school basketball. If you are comparing beating Evanston Illinois to being able to compete on a National Prep Circuit you are delusional.

 

Im just saying they have the talent to compete. Just as the 2007 team which beat the no. 1 team in the country. This team is very capable of playing close games with the big boys. Hopefully next season we have some big teams on our schedule so they can show what they really have.

Why doesn't Dontaie Allen just tweet "I am not moving." to put an end to a rumor and speculation that has affected his team most of his career? If he indeed in fact not moving.

 

He's not the adult in the family to be making that decision for one thing and for another I don't get, "I'm leaving PC out of his tweet", whatsover.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.