Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harrison County 63 Pendleton County 55

Featured Replies

Reckless speculation on that. Emotional moment. Let things die down first. Hopefully Allen stays at PC and leaves an all time 10th region great.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will give Vito credit. He called this one several days ago via PM to me.

 

@vito We Called it!

Thanks for the love! Now for Nicholas to beat Harrison to complete the prediction.

I feel confident saying Nicholas Co will sweep the 38th district

@vito We Called it!

 

I hope I didn't see what I think I saw--- did Allen walk off floor without shaking hands? That's not ok and should be treated as not OK!

 

Good example of team play outlasting individual play. Allen tried to do way too much this evening in the 4th and I believe it hurt his team.

 

Congrats to the Breds!

 

You saw exactly that, according to what I'm reading on Twitter. :no:

You saw exactly that, according to what I'm reading on Twitter. :no:

 

Hopefully down the road he will be remembered for his play and not his poor sportsmanship!

Hopefully down the road he will be remembered for his play and not his poor sportsmanship!

 

Agreed. On a side note why can't I read your post and not use mean Gene's voice :lol2: makes reading them that much more fun

Am sure he is disappointed. Has he done it before after a loss? Maybe he can have one free pass since he is only 16.

Am sure he is disappointed. Has he done it before after a loss? Maybe he can have one free pass since he is only 16.

 

Agreed. But it is definitely something that should be addressed on the ride home. If nothing else but a small life lesson. Win with dignity and lose with dignity.

 

I must be coming down with he flu as we seem to be agreeing on a lot tonight :thumb: :lol2:

Agreed. But it is definitely something that should be addressed on the ride home. If nothing else but a small life lesson. Win with dignity and lose with dignity.

 

I must be coming down with he flu as we seem to be agreeing on a lot tonight :thumb: :lol2:

 

It is the postseason. We are all putting the past behind us and joining hands for a fresh start.

Am sure he is disappointed. Has he done it before after a loss? Maybe he can have one free pass since he is only 16.

 

Camelman, I am very impressed. You are really showing your softer side tonight with a couple of your posts.....Lol!!!!

Am sure he is disappointed. Has he done it before after a loss? Maybe he can have one free pass since he is only 16.

Thank you very much.

To my knowledge this is a first.

Camelman, I am very impressed. You are really showing your softer side tonight with a couple of your posts.....Lol!!!!

 

No kidding, I was just starting to post: Now if only Rick Rude would show a little compassion. Lol

@vito We Called it!

 

I hope I didn't see what I think I saw--- did Allen walk off floor without shaking hands? That's not ok and should be treated as not OK!

 

Good example of team play outlasting individual play. Allen tried to do way too much this evening in the 4th and I believe it hurt his team.

 

Congrats to the Breds!

 

Dontaie did try to do too much,but when teammates pass up shots that they have taken all season and made , what was he supposed to do. You can't be afraid to fail.

Dontaie did try to do too much' date='but when teammates pass up shots that they have taken all season and made , what was he supposed to do. You can't be afraid to fail.[/quote']

 

I was at the game and witnessed it. His role players deferred to him which forced him to try and do too much.

 

Also, I'm not a coach but if so I'd want my season to come down to my best player taking my shots. Just didn't fall tonight

Congratulations to a much maligned Harrison County. I didn't expect this but kudos for pulling off the upset. I love upsets of course.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.