Another Sex Scandal at Louisville?

UKfan1977

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a bad deal for the innocent people involved. Strong's wife and kids and the children of Mr. & Mrs. Blue.

As for this being public I can assure you Mr. Blue isn't someone Charlie wants to mess with. It obvious that Mr. Blue wants to take down Charlie for wrecking his family. I guess that is the price Charlie will pay for his role in this. This could blow up for Charlie.

His family could have been wrecked before Charlie got in the picture. Just saying---I have no knowledge of the particulars or the timing. If Charlie did have an affair with her, that obviously did not help things, though.

Settlement has been reached. Strong will not testify.

I figured it would play out that way. A simple I'm sorry and some money compensation goes a long way in cases like this. People have affairs all the time, but when divorce attorneys get involved, things can spiral out of control pretty quickly. Usually resulting in a "settlement" between all parties involved. Charlie should have just agreed to the settlement from the beginning to keep his name out of the papers.

^Other than the obvious issues with his own marriage, this could be exactly what those that want him out at Texas need to get that ball rolling. Not good for ole Chuck.

Was just thinking the same thing Deuce. Something stashed away to use for a rainy day.

I figured it would play out that way. A simple I'm sorry and some money compensation goes a long way in cases like this. People have affairs all the time, but when divorce attorneys get involved, things can spiral out of control pretty quickly. Usually resulting in a "settlement" between all parties involved. Charlie should have just agreed to the settlement from the beginning to keep his name out of the papers.

Charlie was just a pawn in this divorce settlement. I'm sure he would have preferred to not be involved but he had no choice in the matter.

Charlie was just a pawn in this divorce settlement. I'm sure he would have preferred to not be involved but he had no choice in the matter.

If I were in that situation, the first thing I would have done is give the Movado watch back, seems like that watch had some importance to the UL guy. But yeah, Charlie was a pawn in the settlement. I imagine he could have kept it out of the papers if he wanted to though.