Woman's soccer turns girls into lesbians

SportsGuy41017

So does that make soccer the new softball?

Long story...imagine that...

About 20 years ago a decent law abiding awesome guitarist straight friend of mine invited me to meet up with him at a straight rough redneck bar in Covington with a reputation for drunken fights and illegal drug sales. This place really wasn't how he typically rolled, nor I, but his older methhead and crack addicted sister hung there.

I was reluctant, but promptly arrived when he had suggested, but he never showed up. Thanks Joey, and also thankfully there were only a few people there so my worries of any fights breaking out seemed limited.

While there I bumped into a closeted tomboyish lesbian girl that I've known since grade school who couldn't hide it, but never came out about it. She didn't know my deal so we were never open about that, but we hadn't seen each other in a while and reacted excitedly towards each other enough to play a little catch up about whatever became of all the other loser party animals that neither of us had much to do with anymore from our teen years.

15 minutes or so passed and all of the sudden a giant crowd of excited woman entered the bar lining up to get a beer.

I said to this girl, "Who are they and where'd they come from all of the sudden"?.

She said, "They're just a bunch of chicks from a softball team and they had just come from a game they had tonight".

I had a hunch by their behavior that there was a lesbian vibe running throughout and to experiment with my hunch, I walked over to the jukebox and proceeded to select Melissa Etheridge's "I'm The Only One" tune, as it was largely popular at the time.

My hunch was correct because as soon as it started playing the entire group of girls hurriedly flocked to the open dance floor area, beer bottles raised in hand in celebration, excitedly dancing and rubbing up against each other singing out loud enthusiastically.

That pretty much answered my question, and I felt a sense of satisfaction and cynicism inside for having been so clever to create in this crowd of girls what my hunch had expected to end up witnessing all along.

Shortly thereafter the girl that I had been chatting with asked it I would drive her to another bar down the road which I had never been to before to grab a beer there as well.

Sure no problem.

We enter and there were no guys in this bar to be found as it was jammed full of rough rednecky looking girls all drinking beer from cans because this place had no license to serve bottled beer (probably a good thing).

It was an eye opener because I thought that I had been aware of every underground gay or lesbian bar in the area, but here I discovered one that catered to a specific social group that I didn't even know existed. Still nothing was ever uttered in conversation by anyone there of anything gay related, but this was more underground than underground.

Who knew?

Covington had an underground lesbian bar for super closeted redneck lesbian girls. The place is still in operation, but I've never been there again to see if It's much the same as it was then. Perhaps they were even the opposing softball team that had flocked here while the other team flocked to the first "straight" bar that I was in that evening. I never had this confirmed, but I was amazed and amused twice within an hour to get a firsthand look at two "straight" Covington redneck bars all in one evening.