• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My top five would be:

Players

McNeil

CVH

Weyer/Wilson tied

Snapp

If Goetz has any help so teams cant chase him all night, I look for him to continue what we seen in the regional tourney and this summer.

Teams

Campbell

Cov Cath

Newport

NCC

Cooper, Cooper can move up very quickly if they have any bench what so ever. Mcneil, Hendrix and Kunkle will be a tough match up night in and night out.

Heard about the transfer from a Newport player back in September. Will be interesting.

Thanks.

Waiting to clear a 5'9 lefty pg from Jeffersonville, IN but the kid others are talking about is probably 6'6 junior Anthony Harmon. Only played in 3 games last year so not many people know about him. I'm told he had a big growth spurt over the summer so that is why people might think he is a new kid.

Von Handorf, Mcneil and Weyer are the clear top 3. I think they are all tied for the number one spot. They all play different positions and have different play styles but impact the game so much when on the floor. I believe it's those 3, Snapp right behind them and then you can interchange the rest.

Would you rather have player A or B?

Player A:

18.7 PPG

35.3 FG%

33.9% 3 Point FG % (186 3's taken)

81% FT

3.9 RPG

Player B:

22.2 PPG

48.4 FG %

36% 3 Point FG% (139 3's Taken)

83.2 FT %

4.2 RPG

It all depends. Out of A and B players. What was the record of the team they played on last year.

Player A:

18.7 PPG

35.3 FG%

81% FT

3.9 RPG

Player B:

22.2 PPG

48.4 FG %

83.2 FT %

4.2 RPG

Too simplistic. What else do they do? How many positions can they guard? How many offensive positions can they play? Are they mentally tough? Can they hit FTs when things start scrunching up a bit?

Too simplistic. What else do they do? How many positions can they guard? How many offensive positions can they play? Are they mentally tough? Can they hit FTs when things start scrunching up a bit?

Both players can fill it up, and both have unlimited range. They both could guard the 1 or 2 man, and I would say both can knock down crucial free throws, and even shots when needed.

Player A is a Senior this year

Player B is a Junior

Player A: 14-17, lost in 1st round of region tournament

Player B: 18-14, lost in region finals

I go with player B. Since he got his team to the finals in region. Not a cap on player A cause they both look like thier teams record isn't all that great but player B just went further in region.

Or

Player A

17.7 pts per game

48.1% from two (231 shots)

48.7% from three (78 shots)

84.1% from free throw line (82 shots)

Total number of shots taken (391 for the season)

5.7 rebounds per game

Player B

18.2 pts per game

46.6% from two (386 shots)

25% from three (120 shots)

86.9% from free throw line (198 shots)

Total shots taken (704 for the season)

2.2 rebounds per game

Player A:

18.7 PPG

35.3 FG%

81% FT

3.9 RPG

Player B:

22.2 PPG

48.4 FG %

83.2 FT %

4.2 RPG

I go with player B. Since he got his team to the finals in region. Not a cap on player A cause they both look like thier teams record isn't all that great but player B just went further in region.

I was just comparing Ethan Snapp (Player A), and Jake Ohmer (Player B).

I think both are studs, and top five players in NKY. Just a lot of talk and love for Snapp, and none really for Ohmer.