Al-Qaeda declares war on ISIS

SportsGuy41017

Al Qaeda leader blasts ISIS in new message, but offers to work together against US | Fox News

Two of America's greatest enemies appear to hate each other - but it doesn't mean Al Qaeda and ISIS can't work together against the U.S.

Ayman al-Zawahiri, the Egyptian doctor who replaced Usama bin Laden as the head of Al Qaeda, branded ISIS "caliph" Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi illegitimate in a newly released audio message, Reuters reported.

In the recording -- which surfaced on the Internet Wednesday, just ahead of the fourteenth anniversary of Al Qaeda's Sept. 11 attacks on the U.S. -- al-Zawahiri calls the Islamic State illegitimate and insists that al-Baghdadi is not the leader of all Muslims, accusing him of "sedition."

"We don't recognize this caliphate," al-Zawahiri says in the message.

But the Al Qaeda leader says his followers would join forces with the Islamic State in combating the West, despite his dismissal of the group as illegitimate.

"Despite the big mistakes (of Islamic State), if I were in Iraq or Syria I would cooperate with them in killing the crusaders and secularists and Shi'ites even though I don't recognize the legitimacy of their state, because the matter is bigger than that," al-Zawahiri said.

"We have endured a lot of harm from Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and his brothers, and we preferred to respond with as little as possible, out of our concern to extinguish the fire of sedition," al-Zawahiri continues.

"But Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and his brothers did not leave us a choice, for they have demanded that all the mujahideen reject their confirmed pledges of allegiance, and to pledge allegiance to them for what they claim of a caliphate," he said.

That's like Al Sharpton declaring war on Black Lives Matter....

or Jared Fogle declaring war Jerry Sandusky

or Paula Dean declaring war on Betty Crocker(racist Betty Crocker)

or Westboro Baptist Church declaring war on the Duggars

or Sarah Palin declaring war on Michelle Bachmann.

^ LOL, I'd like to see #2, 4, and 5.

I want to see them all. :lol2: