Al-Qaeda declares war on ISIS

SportsGuy41017

Of course it matters, but as far as Fox is concerned, you're probably right. Why spoil the narrative.

There are several story lines covering this not just from Fox...in fact the one you quoted me on isn't from Fox. You need to pay more attention when you are wanting to spread your biased view points. One link was from Fox but the second one was from another source.

The one titled "Al Qaeda Declares War" isn't from Fox...but why spoil YOUR narrative.

There are several story lines covering this not just from Fox...in fact the one you quoted me on isn't from Fox. You need to pay more attention when you are wanting to spread your biased view points. One link was from Fox but the second one was from another source.

The one titled "Al Qaeda Declares War" isn't from Fox...but why spoil YOUR narrative.

All I did was click on to the Fox story you linked to. You copy and pasted the first eight paragraphs of the Fox story. The ninth paragraph, which you failed to include, is as follows:

"It was not clear when the recording was made but references to events suggest it was produced at least eight months ago, according to Reuters."

This should have been reported near the top of the Fox story, but to reiterate, why spoil a narrative with those pesky things called facts.

• 4 weeks later...