Should This Guy Be Arrested?

Clyde

To the point of the thread, yes he could be arrested. Maryland man was arrested for threatening mass destruction. If he was arrested then I could see this guy arrested also.

Then again, how many times have Klansmen, White Supremacist, Black Panthers or others said similar things and not been arrested.

I think in this day and age where the audacity of peoples actions towards others never ceases to amaze us Law Enforcement can no longer take threats like this lightly.

Imagine if this guy or the man in Maryland either one made those rants public and then went on a killing spree...everyone would be up in arms saying, "Why wasn't something done, he said what he was going to do...why didn't the police do something?"

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be generational as I have 20 years on you.

Any advancement is obviously a positive and needs to be recognized.

Too many will take a few examples and say "see, what's the problem" instead of continuing to push for change. Plus, as I stated before, just because it's blatant and in our face doesn't mean it doesn't exist. People are smarter about hiding their racist views from the public. Heck, some of them will tell you they're not racist and really believe it.

I'll re-state my "degrees" belief and say it's not coming fast enough especially for those being on the wrong end of the racism. Easy for white guys to say "hey, it's better" when we're not having to face it.

Not going down this rabbit hole again. I know where this is going .

"It's not just a matter of it not being polite to say (insert a certain slur) in public."

President Obama

Yes, we may be more PC. And let me point out this is the same PC attitude that the same people who say we have come far in regard to racism whine about. Political correctness is political correctness, but it doesn't necessarily reveal attitude or belief. And attitude and belief are what lead to the acts of racist violence and blatant discrimination. John Crow may be dead, gays may be able to marry, and I may get fired from my job for using a slur, but racism is still a MAJOR problem, if not our worst problem, in this country.

And I myself am guilty of racism. I try to work it through mentally when I catch myself stereotyping, but it happens. Then you just got to talk it through in your head and realize you were wrong, move on and do better.

If you think racism is the worst problem this country has we won't ever see eye to eye .