Is there anything better...

GrizzlyAdams

I've got something that comes close. You know those rumble strips they cut into the edge of the pavement on the interstate? About 10 years ago, had someone try to bypass stalled traffic heading to Lexington on I-75. Only a couple of problems for the guy. First, he was still trying to do 60 or so. Second, was he had low profile tires on his little S-10.

When traffic finally started moving again, I guarantee you I wasn't the only one laughing when we passed the guy a couple miles down the road, who was standing outside his truck next to the center wall with not one, but two flat tires...and they were both shredded!

I was driving home on the intestate late at night and there was hardly any traffic. I came upon a guy, in what I believe was a newish Escalade or Navigator, who seemed to be drunk or otherwise polluted. He kept veering almost completely into his adjacent lane then straightening back out. When I first passed him I had to drive into the rumble strips in the emergency lane to keep from getting hit.

After several speed up and slow down maneuvers from the truck I ended up behind him and was debating with myself about if I should call the law and exactly how one calls to report someone doing such a thing when the car behind me pulls into the next lane to pass me. I notice this car is a nondescript Crown Vic with lots of antennae on the back. I perk up and think "this should be good." As the Crown Vic gets almost neck-and-neck with truck, the truck slowly veers almost all the way into the Crown Vic's lane. The CV swerves hard to miss him and hits the brakes. The CV picks up speed and seems like he's going to pass the truck and I'm thinking "No! Come on!" when the car lights up like a Christmas tree and swings in right behind the truck.

I laughed so hard. I wanted to pull over and watch. I felt like I was invested enough I deserved to see the end of it. :lol2:

.. Than driving on the highway and seeing that idiot pass you going 90, only to see them half a mile down pulled over? Had that happen on the way home and it felt good to witness.

I would slow up as I get close, and honk and wave. :lol:

.. Than driving on the highway and seeing that idiot pass you going 90, only to see them half a mile down pulled over? Had that happen on the way home and it felt good to witness.

Have,never, ever had that happen and so many times wish it would. Would the police do anything if you went by them and slowed down, laid on the horn and clapped?

Have,never, ever had that happen and so many times wish it would. Would the police do anything if you went by them and slowed down, laid on the horn and clapped?

I was driving home one Friday from Floyd County and got pulled over. A buddy passed by and did that very thing. I ended up with a warning ticket and was on my way. A few days later on the way back to Floyd County I passed the same buddy pulled over getting a ticket. I just smiled and drove on.

No. It is one of life's greatest pleasures.