Uruguay Eliminated After Failed Rectal Exam

Wireman

The refereeing in soccer HAS to get better to address this kind of stuff and the flopping if the sport is to optimize popularity in the states. It is way to much of a tactic and even to a soccer enthusiast as I am, it takes me to a point where I won't watch it.

The refereeing in soccer HAS to get better to address this kind of stuff and the flopping if the sport is to optimize popularity in the states. It is way to much of a tactic and even to a soccer enthusiast as I am, it takes me to a point where I won't watch it.

South America is the worst for this kind of stuff, both from players and fans. CONMEBOL just had to throw an Argentine team out of this year's Copa Libertadores because a fan sprayed some sort of eye irritant onto the opposing team's players as they were headed out of the tunnel.

South America is the worst for this kind of stuff, both from players and fans. CONMEBOL just had to throw an Argentine team out of this year's Copa Libertadores because a fan sprayed some sort of eye irritant onto the opposing team's players as they were headed out of the tunnel.

Wow. We were talking soccer last night at a business dinner: Irish, English, Norwegian and three Germans about just this kind of thing. The Germans all blame the Italians for starting the flopping tactics. :clap:

Of course the Brits always quote Gary Lineker: Football is a simple game. Twenty-two men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans always win. :lol2: