Thanks Bluegrass Preps.

TakeItToTheLimit

Thankful to find a site where actual sports is the topic. Other sites are like topix and to much arguing back and forth. Getting ready for the 2015 season at Middlesboro! Go Big Gold!:angrybird8::ylsuper:

Saw a couple football players sportingJacket gear down in Pigeon Forge.

Thankful to find a site where actual sports is the topic. Other sites are like topix and to much arguing back and forth. Getting ready for the 2015 season at Middlesboro! Go Big Gold!:angrybird8::ylsuper:

Glad you joined us!

Welcome...and you better stay out of the politics forum then. :lol2:

I like following HCHS, Whitley and Corbin...Going to watch Pineville and Bell closely. Big rivals for Middlesboro. Middlesboro gets trashed really bad by these two. So I'll watch them really close. Bell is our first game and it's on the mountain, I am anxious to see exactly what were up against and of course I have a dog in the fight. I think with some changes in positioning and the speed we will have, will carry us a long way. Log Mountain is very intimidating, but then again, so is Bradner Stadium. I cannot make predictions, Middlesboro lost a lot of seniors and we are young. I will not predict off of teams from last year. Some have us winning nothing, some have us winning at least 2. I'm going to say at least five looking at it now. Things change with time. But Bell being our first game, I am going to have to say this is going to be tough.

Welcome my friend. Now my question...Middlesboro has a football team?:idunno:

:lol2: Just joshing with you, had to break you in the right way.

Quite alright! Yes, we have a team...some would say no! Lost a lot of seniors that were favored to go along way, but when you put your faith in a certain few, add a new coach that took over a very undisciplined team...it was a mess. I'm looking forward for the season to start. I hate dead period. I keep my son working and training. It's like it never ends here! Crazy football parent!!!