Brewers @ Reds series (4/27 - 4/29/15)

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had 4th row under the power stacks for $10 off stubhub.

Man you were right by us. We were 2nd row section 141.

Funny, I didn't see your message and I still found you yesterday haha!

Thanks for buying beers off of me for you and the Mrs!

Absolutely man! Always good running into ya. :thumb:

wow I'm going to start keeping an eye on these, that's a great deal. Alcohol & food are included, correct? Plus the best seats in the house?

Yeah, those are everything included.

Really wanted to pull the trigger on them, but they were gone after about 10 minutes of hitting that price.

You'll get deals like that quite often for weekday games, especially when it's against really poor teams.

I was down there the whole game. I walked under the power stacks once or twice, how did I miss seeing you? haha

Were you around the two guys who got ejected for jumping the fence to get BP's HR?

I was like 3-4 rows behind them. He was so excited. :lol2: He kept saying I'm gonna be on ESPN. I was like you are about to be ejected too. I can't believe I didn't see you.

I was like 3-4 rows behind them. He was so excited. :lol2: He kept saying I'm gonna be on ESPN. I was like you are about to be ejected too. I can't believe I didn't see you.

I think I might have went down that aisle once, I stayed more towards the left of the Power Stacks as you're looking at the field. Wish I would have ran into and said what's up. Haven't see you since the Wilder hooping days haha!

I knew they'd be ejected, but I wonder if its the same consequence as actually running on the field, which is a night in jail and I believe close to a $10,000 fine, if not more.

I think I might have went down that aisle once, I stayed more towards the left of the Power Stacks as you're looking at the field. Wish I would have ran into and said what's up. Haven't see you since the Wilder hooping days haha!

I knew they'd be ejected, but I wonder if its the same consequence as actually running on the field, which is a night in jail and I believe close to a $10,000 fine, if not more.

They just had a few security people no cops. The sign posted said you could be subject to ejection so It didn't seem like that was going to happen but who knows.

I'll make sure to find ya next game.

Was down behind the Reds dugout a couple of Sundays ago. Got a kick out of the vendor that has beer bottles attached to his hat

I'm sure that I walked past you several times that day. We all give him grief cause he needs to replace those bottles with a couple of tall boys haha!