Brewers @ Reds series (4/27 - 4/29/15)

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reds need a pitcher for Thursday. Thom and Chris named everybody but Cingrani. Won't he get the start?

Was he stretched out to be a starter in spring training? You don't just throw out a guy that had been working out as a short reliever and ask him to throw 50+ pitches. Although given the way Price has managed so far this season it wouldn't shock me.

Somebody has to explain something to me. What is the deal with the howling from the stands? It's annoying as hell when watching a broadcast, I'd imagine even worse if your sitting at the ballgame next to a bunch of howling idiots.

Somebody has to explain something to me. What is the deal with the howling from the stands? It's annoying as hell when watching a broadcast, I'd imagine even worse if your sitting at the ballgame next to a bunch of howling idiots.

This guy was on the news last year. He looked like a teenager to me. Started to do this at games and others joined in.

I would be surprised if it's Iglesias. He pitched Sunday and threw 70 pitches. Lorenzen could pitch with an extra day of rest but he's not on the 40 man roster. If they get innings from their starters the next 2 nights, it may end up being Cingrani. That would be tough consider the woes of the bullpen so far this year

Somebody has to explain something to me. What is the deal with the howling from the stands? It's annoying as hell when watching a broadcast' date=' I'd imagine even worse if your sitting at the ballgame next to a bunch of howling idiots.[/quote']

The Woo's have been going on for a couple years now. Most of the time I find it obnoxious but every once in a while I get a kick out of it.