Brewers @ Reds series (4/27 - 4/29/15)

^You ever out in RF?

I got 2nd row in right for dirt cheap on stubhub for tonight's game.

Monday thru Thursday, you can get better than RF for dirt cheap on stubhub. Weekends and bobbleheads are the big crowds(I don't do either). I never go when Cueto pitches because figure it will be a boring pitcher's duel with a score of 2-1, 1-0,etc. Reds can't hit Lohse, no one can hit Cueto. I called Cueto's last game against the Brew(2-1), this one will be the same, 2-run Votto home run.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monday thru Thursday, you can get better than RF for dirt cheap on stubhub. Weekends and bobbleheads are the big crowds(I don't do either). I never go when Cueto pitches because figure it will be a boring pitcher's duel with a score of 2-1, 1-0,etc. Reds can't hit Lohse, no one can hit Cueto. I called Cueto's last game against the Brew(2-1), this one will be the same, 2-run Votto home run.

Yes you can. Last night could've gotten all you can eat seats ($110 from the Reds) for $25.

The right field seats are our favorite spot to watch a game though, so we typically go with them.

2 Diamonds seats were available for $84 for tonight's game until about 1:30 this afternoon.

Maybe 2 one run HR's from Votto?

As much as I don't like playing a man down, I think they see Mesoraco as the best pinch-hit option.

He might not be ready to catch a complete game, but he seems to me to be completely fine in a pinch-hitter role.

I wouldn't mind having Ivan Dejesus Jr right now until Meso is able to play the field. He's hitting like .500 and could add some versatility until Meso fully recovers. The problem is he's not on the 40. Actually I just looked it up and he's hitting:

Avg:.409, OBP: .458, 6 Doubles, 2 Triples and 2 steals. He went 4-6 today in a double header and hit .400 this spring with more walks than strikeouts. A career .300 hitter in the minors with an OBP of .371. He can play all around the infield. A better option than Skip right now even if they don't DL Meso.

Going to watch Cueto is awesome. Tonight was a brisk 2 hours and 10 minutes. I was home by 10.