Brewers @ Reds series (4/27 - 4/29/15)

Hate seeing Votto out of the lineup, but I guess you gotta give the guy a rest at some point.

I guess if you're gonna rest him, resting him against the Brewers is a good choice. Would've liked to seen Boesch at 1st myself. But I guess it would help if he had experience at 1st, I could've swore they had plans of getting him reps there in spring but after some research it doesn't appear as if he got any just some chatter.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its about next season for me. You have Leake and ????? Why not find out who else we will have pitching, who cares about a lowsy bullpen that we all know we have. We need to let some of these guys have starts and work towards future. No one on here can tell me who our 5 guys will be. We are losing Cueto and Bailey who knows. Cingranni has proven he can win games. He is a LEFTY only one we have

That's looks like an ugly lineup with Votto out. I think I read there hasn't been extra base hit out of the 4 hole all year. Ouch. With Parra going on DL, are they bringing up another pitcher?

They already brought up Contreras yesterday.

I guess if you're gonna rest him, resting him against the Brewers is a good choice. Would've liked to seen Boesch at 1st myself. But I guess it would help if he had experience at 1st, I could've swore they had plans of getting him reps there in spring but after some research it doesn't appear as if he got any just some chatter.

Boesch did get some reps at 1st. I don't remember Negron playing 1st before.

Come on man. At least get his name right.

Cingrani has proven he can't be a starter. He can't go deep enough into games because he has lousy control, and he has no secondary pitches. He's had how long to develop them, and he hasn't been able to.

They are going with young pitchers. They have Desclafani, who's been lights out, Leake, Iglesias, and Lorenzen all lined up for next season. Assuming Bailey comes back healthy next season that's your starting five.

Its about next season for me. You have Leake and ????? Why not find out who else we will have pitching, who cares about a lowsy bullpen that we all know we have. We need to let some of these guys have starts and work towards future. No one on here can tell me who our 5 guys will be. We are losing Cueto and Bailey who knows. Cingranni has proven he can win games. He is a LEFTY only one we have

You don't necessarily have Leake for next season. He's a free agent after this year as well.

Come on man. At least get his name right.

Cingrani has proven he can't be a starter. He can't go deep enough into games because he has lousy control, and he has no secondary pitches. He's had how long to develop them, and he hasn't been able to.

They are going with young pitchers. They have Desclafani, who's been lights out, Leake, Iglesias, and Lorenzen all lined up for next season. Assuming Bailey comes back healthy next season that's your starting five.

That's assuming Leake signs with the Reds as well. He might like Cincinnati but when money gets thrown around things change. Jon Lester loved Boston...

That's assuming Leake signs with the Reds as well. He might like Cincinnati but when money gets thrown around things change. Jon Lester loved Boston...

I just think with Bailey's uncertainty with health, they'll resign Leake. Something around 5 years, $60M possibly?