6 Baltimore Officers Suspended Over Death of Prisoner

Clyde

No I don't, only what I have read In the news and on here.

For example if a cop chases a drug dealer and the drug dealer has a heart attack from the stress Of running, is that murder because I what the cop did, I mean he caused the crook to run which led to his death.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No I don't, only what I have read In the news and on here.

For example if a cop chases a drug dealer and the drug dealer has a heart attack from the stress Of running, is that murder because I what the cop did, I mean he caused the crook to run which led to his death.

In absolutely no way imaginable is that anywhere even remotely close to being similar to this situation... Was that a serious post?

A guy went in a van full of cops alive, and came out dead. Please explain how the two situations could even possibly be similar.

They are pursuing murder charges as too satisfy the black community. As long as the black prosecutor, does this she will be championed. And when they obviously won't be able to prove or get the murder rap, the it will once again become the "white privige" thing and we will get more looting and riots.

Interesting. I generally think that places pursue murder charges because someone died.

Sometimes I really wonder if you even believe what you post.

Interesting. I generally think that places pursue murder charges because someone died.

So based on the evidence as we know it, is munder the correct charge?

In absolutely no way imaginable is that anywhere even remotely close to being similar to this situation... Was that a serious post?

A guy went in a van full of cops alive, and came out dead. Please explain how the two situations could even possibly be similar.

He does. That's what is scary.

I keep up with the news and stuff more than you think and try to read both sides.

So if he was put into the van alive, how can the 4 cops who arrested him be responsible for how he came out.

[/b]

And now I know.

Know what.

April 12, 2015

8:39 a.m. — Four Baltimore bicycle police officers begin chasing Freddie Gray after they make “eye contact” with him and another man at the intersection of W. North Avenue and N. Mount Street in the tough West Baltimore neighborhood.

8:40 a.m. — They catch Gray, pin him down, and cuff him.

Well please tell me how they killed him. When you give me a good logical actual murder charge I won't comment on this topic again.

A man in the custody of the police died. Not sure why that's so hard to grasp. Obviously they believe they have a reason to pursue a murder charge. If they don't, that individual won't be charged.

You've yet to answer how you believe he died if you don't think it was the fault of the officers involved.

A man in the custody of the police died. Not sure why that's so hard to grasp. Obviously they believe they have a reason to pursue a murder charge. If they don't, that individual won't be charged.

You've yet to answer how you believe he died if you don't think it was the fault of the officers involved.

Maybe you misunderstand me or I miss your point. I'm going to try and do this right.

I'm not sure how he died. I think it could be from maybe being tackled after he ran or I actually think more the way of the van driver swerved on purpose to throw the guy or guys around in the van to throw them up against the wall and then Grey who was not strapped in was hurt. To me murder is on purpose, I don't think it was done on purpose and done by terrible actions which resulted in his death. I really don't think they tried to kill him on purpose.

So give me your thought on how you think he was murdered.

Maybe you misunderstand me or I miss your point. I'm going to try and do this right.

I'm not sure how he died. I think it could be from maybe being tackled after he ran or I actually think more the way of the van driver swerved on purpose to throw the guy or guys around in the van to throw them up against the wall and then Grey who was not strapped in was hurt. To me murder is on purpose, I don't think it was done on purpose and done by terrible actions which resulted in his death. I really don't think they tried to kill him on purpose.

So give me your thought on how you think he was murdered.

First, I don't have any more facts than the next guy (obviously).

I googled the definition of Second Degree Murder and this is what I found: "2) a killing caused by dangerous conduct and the offender's obvious lack of concern for human life."

Based on what we know so far, I think it's plausible that this charge is appropriate. Obviously the prosecutor thinks they have enough to pursue this charge. I don't know the details of the incident, but this man was alive when he was taken into police custody, they were AT LEAST negligent in handling him, ignored several procedural measures in terms of when he was restrained in the vehicle, and he died because of it. The officers involved are responsible for his death. To what degree will be determined in the investigations and potential trials.