6 Baltimore Officers Suspended Over Death of Prisoner

Clyde

My white raising, I thought that was how all parents taught them, white, black, brown,

So your saying blacks dont raise their kids to show respect

And my parents were wrong to teach me respect and not steal when something bad or unfair happens.

Maybe my white racist parents did something right since I don't do some of the things like what happened in Baltimore, ferguson, and NY

No, I didn't say that. You did.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, I didn't say that. You did.

No. I didn't. I stated how I was raised and since I'm not black or from a black family and dont know how blacks feel I was stating what I went through. I woul like to think all parents teach respect and steal.

Some controversy surrounding the prosecutor. Apparently her top contributor was none other than the Gray family attorney.

Also, her husband, a councilman, has been apparently been seen protesting.

An anonymous Baltimore officer says officers witnessed Gray and another man in a hand to hand transaction. He says this part of town is the most violent and has the most drug activity in Baltimore. The officers went to make contact and Gray and the other man ran. Both were apparently apprehended. He said Gray did test positive for heroin and marijuana. He said that the driver of the van at one point asked for assistance with a combative prisoner. Also stated that the assistant prosecutor is in a relationship with the reporter who apparently interviewed the anonymous witness who was also in the van, at which time that witness changed his story. He says when the other witness in the van was originally interviewed, he did not know Gray was injured or dead and he was not aware of the protests and riots.

A lot of people here talk about the perception of things and how it looks bad. Hadn't seen any of this mentioned yet.

The demeanor of the prosecutor was very odd at the press conference...

There you go, prosecute a few to satisfy those upset.

Hand to hand transaction would certainly give them a reason.

My problem is that this would have been stated by the officers involved immediately and the chief would have mentioned it to show there was reason to arrest the guy. Chief has never mentioned this.

The challenge for the prosecutor is the "beyond reasonable doubt" thingy.

While they obviously have not told us what the evidence is it seems like it is going to be hard to prove.

My problem is that this would have been stated by the officers involved immediately and the chief would have mentioned it to show there was reason to arrest the guy. Chief has never mentioned this.

Officer interviewed said no drugs were found, so they figured their PC was the knife.

Agreed that if it happened they should have mentioned it.

I read there was a warrant for Grays arrest at the time...wonder if that's true or not.

One of the rioters was charged with 8 misdemeanors. Turned himself in. $500K bail.

Officers charged with murder? $250k to $350k bail.

Perception.

Do you have a problem with the prosectors relationship with the Grays attorney?

I think the prosecuted is going to have a rough time at this one Ailey because of the charges. Murder will be a tough case to prove. Manslaughter would have been an easier road to go down.

im talking about the one she charged with murder of course, not the manslaughter charges.

Edited by Hellbird

Officer interviewed said no drugs were found, so they figured their PC was the knife.

Agreed that if it happened they should have mentioned it.

I read there was a warrant for Grays arrest at the time...wonder if that's true or not.

There was a report that there was an active warrant. However, that appears to be false. There was a warrant. He reportedly paid the bond and was awaiting a trial.

Do you have a problem with the prosectors relationship with the Grays attorney?

No more than any case where an elected official is supported by people in power. Same prosecutor also has a relationship with the FOP.

I'm not a gambler for a reason, but I wouldn't bet on that.... This, just like many situations is easy to look back on and narrate properly but a lack of words doesn't always mean guilt or hiding something which is far too often what people choose to believe.

No more than any case where an elected official is supported by people in power. Same prosecutor also has a relationship with the FOP.

This isn't any relationship. It's a relationship with the victims family attorney.

This isn't any relationship. It's a relationship with the victims family attorney.

Yes, I know. I am saying that elected officials always appear to have a conflict of interest. The BPD union threw their support and associated votes behind her as well. Had she NOT charged these officers we'd be hearing the same thing - relationship with police.