Clyde

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Prosecutor has obviously overstepped.

Active warrant was out for this individual. It was not an 'illegal arrest'.

I hate these situations but something is amiss.

Report I read said it was not an active warrant. It said he bonded out and had a court date set.

Never said they weren't negligent. I said it may have been unintentional.

If you are conceding that they were negligent-- usually when someone is negligent and someone else dies as a result, that's still called homicide. Doesn't matter if they meant to or not, can still be manslaughter. Not really much else to say there.

O

Please, I could give you video of Sean Hannity uttering the N-word and you'd say he was using the term of endearment version of it with his homey Stephen A. Smith.

Fox News goes out of their way to not be "the mainstream liberal media" that are all of the other channels. As long as I have been black I know racism when I see it and hear it. I know that's not good enough for you but so be it. If you can brand the mainstream media and blame liberals for ruining America and giving Sharpton a voice then I can claim Fox News racism in the same breath. Do they still employ Limbaugh?

And I can show you a video of one of the Harrison twins calling a white guy a N word.

I guess we will have to just keep our own opinions about whether Fox News is racist. One thing for sure though, MSNBC is.

Rush Limbough, he is a big mouth fake, I go out of my way to not listen to him.

And one more thing. Your right, I will never know what it's like to be black just like you will never know what it's like to be white and in my shoes. But I was always taught to respect the police, not run from them or disobey orders from them. Unlike the last 3 black guys who died that has started these looting parties.

I never went to a church where the preacher said GD Amercia and would never be friends with cop killers or other racist so called Reverends, unlike of course Obama.

I was never taught to go steal because I'm mad or because something bad happened. I was taught to persevere and overcome.

In Baltimore, they have a black mayor, a black prosecutor, a black Senator, a black attorney general, and a black President. But yet it's still a white persons fault that it's crime ridden, poverty, and racist.

We have to assume those that received lesser charges told the prosecutor about the disregard for the victim. Otherwise, how would the prosecutor have known?

I think the timeline of when the officers was involved is probably a bigger factor than that, but it's just a guess. I read an article earlier about when each was involved and why they were involved (obviously different reasons for some).

This isn't the one I read, but looks far more detailed.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/04/30/us/what-happened-freddie-gray-arrested-by-baltimore-police-department-map-timeline.html?_r=0

Mt Ref : My man, don't succumb to the low-brow commentary about "looting" and "thugs" and "burning down the CVS." That's nothing more than a red herring. Has nothing to do with the issue at hand.

The issue is simple: Did the police cause the death? The rest is noise for talking heads and people looking to divert attention. Be smarter than that.

You are 100% correct.

Its obvious the cops caused it. But did they cause it intentionally or was it a terrible accidental tragedy.

If you are conceding that they were negligent-- usually when someone is negligent and someone else dies as a result, that's still called homicide. Doesn't matter if they meant to or not, can still be manslaughter. Not really much else to say there.

I'm well aware of that.

I was merely pointing out that I don't think the six officers got up that morning and said "Hey, I think I'll go out and kill someone today".

Some controversy surrounding the prosecutor. Apparently her top contributor was none other than the Gray family attorney.

Also, her husband, a councilman, has been apparently been seen protesting.

An anonymous Baltimore officer says officers witnessed Gray and another man in a hand to hand transaction. He says this part of town is the most violent and has the most drug activity in Baltimore. The officers went to make contact and Gray and the other man ran. Both were apparently apprehended. He said Gray did test positive for heroin and marijuana. He said that the driver of the van at one point asked for assistance with a combative prisoner. Also stated that the assistant prosecutor is in a relationship with the reporter who apparently interviewed the anonymous witness who was also in the van, at which time that witness changed his story. He says when the other witness in the van was originally interviewed, he did not know Gray was injured or dead and he was not aware of the protests and riots.

A lot of people here talk about the perception of things and how it looks bad. Hadn't seen any of this mentioned yet.

The demeanor of the prosecutor was very odd at the press conference...

O

And I can show you a video of one of the Harrison twins calling a white guy a N word.

I guess we will have to just keep our own opinions about whether Fox News is racist. One thing for sure though, MSNBC is.

Rush Limbough, he is a big mouth fake, I go out of my way to not listen to him.

And one more thing. Your right, I will never know what it's like to be black just like you will never know what it's like to be white and in my shoes. But I was always taught to respect the police, not run from them or disobey orders from them. Unlike the last 3 black guys who died that has started these looting parties.

I never went to a church where the preacher said GD Amercia and would never be friends with cop killers or other racist so called Reverends, unlike of course Obama.

I was never taught to go steal because I'm mad or because something bad happened. I was taught to persevere and overcome.

In Baltimore, they have a black mayor, a black prosecutor, a black Senator, a black attorney general, and a black President. But yet it's still a white persons fault that it's crime ridden, poverty, and racist.

For someone that says that race doesn't matter in any of these situations and that isn't racist you sure do go out of your way to point out exactly how much better your white raising was than all of the black people that you mentioned....

Some controversy surrounding the prosecutor. Apparently her top contributor was none other than the Gray family attorney.

Also, her husband, a councilman, has been apparently been seen protesting.

An anonymous Baltimore officer says officers witnessed Gray and another man in a hand to hand transaction. He says this part of town is the most violent and has the most drug activity in Baltimore. The officers went to make contact and Gray and the other man ran. Both were apparently apprehended. He said Gray did test positive for heroin and marijuana. He said that the driver of the van at one point asked for assistance with a combative prisoner. Also stated that the assistant prosecutor is in a relationship with the reporter who apparently interviewed the anonymous witness who was also in the van, at which time that witness changed his story. He says when the other witness in the van was originally interviewed, he did not know Gray was injured or dead and he was not aware of the protests and riots.

A lot of people here talk about the perception of things and how it looks bad. Hadn't seen any of this mentioned yet.

The demeanor of the prosecutor was very odd at the press conference...

The family attorney being one of her contributors was mentioned a few pages back in the post that also said that her grandfather, 4 uncles and her Mom were policemen.

For someone that says that race doesn't matter in any of these situations and that isn't racist you sure do go out of your way to point out exactly how much better your white raising was than all of the black people that you mentioned....

My white raising, I thought that was how all parents taught them, white, black, brown,

So your saying blacks dont raise their kids to show respect

And my parents were wrong to teach me respect and not steal when something bad or unfair happens.

Maybe my white racist parents did something right since I don't do some of the things like what happened in Baltimore, ferguson, and NY