6 Baltimore Officers Suspended Over Death of Prisoner

Clyde

Funny how Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are praising the prosecutor in Baltimore. I can only wonder why they didnt do the same for the prosecutor in Ferguson who got to the truth?

I'll take "didn't benefit their cause"' for a 1,000 Alex.

At some point you guys are going to have to move on from Al and Jesse the same way you all want black to people to ignore the blatant racism from Fox News.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No excuse for looting or rioting at all and I don't condone those activities. At the same time I am not going to ignore why they chose that route.

I cant ignore it either. They are thieves and nothing but.

I'll take "didn't benefit their cause"' for a 1,000 Alex.

At some point you guys are going to have to move on from Al and Jesse the same way you all want black to people to ignore the blatant racism from Fox News.

Fox news isnt racist. Just because they dont agree with thugs looting, stealing, vandalizing, doesnt make them racist.

And please prove to me or give me some examples of how Fox news is racist. No link needed, just your own examples.

Please, I could give you video of Sean Hannity uttering the N-word and you'd say he was using the term of endearment version of it with his homey Stephen A. Smith.

Fox News goes out of their way to not be "the mainstream liberal media" that are all of the other channels. As long as I have been black I know racism when I see it and hear it. I know that's not good enough for you but so be it. If you can brand the mainstream media and blame liberals for ruining America and giving Sharpton a voice then I can claim Fox News racism in the same breath. Do they still employ Limbaugh?

Mt Ref : My man, don't succumb to the low-brow commentary about "looting" and "thugs" and "burning down the CVS." That's nothing more than a red herring. Has nothing to do with the issue at hand.

The issue is simple: Did the police cause the death? The rest is noise for talking heads and people looking to divert attention. Be smarter than that.

The biggest long-term potential ramification of this charge today is that the arrest was illegal in the first place. THAT, if it ends up being held up, should give pause to officers looking to grab someone and THEN find something. It's the basic tenet of our country.

The biggest long-term potential ramification of this charge today is that the arrest was illegal in the first place. THAT, if it ends up being held up, should give pause to officers looking to grab someone and THEN find something. It's the basic tenet of our country.

Or should be.

It will be interesting as to how that charge comes out, in that the Supreme Court has been wishy washy on the rights of police to chase a person that simply runs away at contact. SC has allowed it in some circumstances and disallowed it in others with the determining factor being if it was a high crime area.

It was their attorney, not the Gray family. Also didn't I read that her grandfather, 4 uncles and her Mom were policemen?

So it's obvious she's just some crooked lawyer dead set on ruining good police's name. She has no idea what they go through or how they put their lives in danger!

Baltimore's FOP has released a letter asking the prosecutor recuse herself.

When the police, the people who never get the benefit of the doubt, are claiming about the unfairness of the system, I think most would probably find that a bit ironic.

There are some real gems in that letter, including: "at all times, the officers diligently balanced their obligations to protect Mr. Gray", and the conclusory, "as tragic as this situation is, none of the officers involved are responsible for the death of Mr. Gray".

I also find it odd that they accuse the prosecutor of pandering to the media and public, yet release an open letter on Twitter for all to see.

I bet they even have a suggestion for who the prosecutor should be.

When do we get to hear from the right about how awful labor unions are because they protect bad cops? Or are unions bad for teachers but good for cops? The narrative on who exactly is ruining America at any given point gets tough to follow.

In the end, we won't get a good picture of what happened until they present all the evidence at trial.

When do we get to hear from the right about how awful labor unions are because they protect bad cops? Or are unions bad for teachers but good for cops? The narrative on who exactly is ruining America at any given point gets tough to follow.

In the end, we won't get a good picture of what happened until they present all the evidence at trial.

I hate police unions I'm consistent on that. I don't know how consistent the left is though.