Mike Thorne (Charlotte transfer)

price499

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll believe it when I see it.

And I saw the reports that Kentucky is involved, I just don't buy it. He's the backup to the backup to the backup plan if I had to guess. :lol2:

Well looks like Zimmerman is off the board. So who was the backup to Zimmerman? I don't know of too many more options at C for next year.

I'll believe it when I see it.

And I saw the reports that Kentucky is involved, I just don't buy it. He's the backup to the backup to the backup plan if I had to guess. :lol2:

Why would you not offer him a scholarship for 1 year? There were 7 spots that just opened up.

I have no idea. Perhaps @gametime can pass along what he knows. I was just going on what I read on KSR.

They probably got it from Jerry Meyer who is right about 10% of the time. He changes his crystal ball picks every day. Also said that Briscoe was a lock to St. John's right before he announced. Only one on KSR with information worth reading is Jones. Zimmerman is still very much an option as his mom and himself both told Meyer that he knew nothing.

I'll take an experienced 10/7. Lee is the only returning big. Lee , Skal and Thorne could be a solid rotation plus no guarantee Zimmerman, Thon or Diallo get inked. Plus no Sr on Sr night wouldn't be right.

Edited by NEERFAN

I have no idea. Perhaps @gametime can pass along what he knows. I was just going on what I read on KSR.
I know you know better, if the only spot you're getting information from is KSR, you might as well give up now. Probably the least credible website on the planet. I get the homer website a angle, and I've seen plenty of them, none that just make stuff up to pander to their lowest end fan who will believe anything they see on there. Three times I've gotten on there and proved what they were "reporting" was not true but never once have they rescinded.

Matt Jones is a donkey toboggan in the truest sense of the word.