Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mike Thorne (Charlotte transfer)

Featured Replies

Looks like UK is getting involved with the big man. Illinois and Kansas are also involved. Anybody know anything else about him?

  • Replies 49
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll believe it when I see it.

 

And I saw the reports that Kentucky is involved, I just don't buy it. He's the backup to the backup to the backup plan if I had to guess. :lol2:

The only transfer UK should consider is Damion Lee from Drexel, the kid is good.

I'll believe it when I see it.

 

And I saw the reports that Kentucky is involved, I just don't buy it. He's the backup to the backup to the backup plan if I had to guess. :lol2:

 

 

Well looks like Zimmerman is off the board. So who was the backup to Zimmerman? I don't know of too many more options at C for next year.

Well looks like Zimmerman is off the board. So who was the backup to Zimmerman? I don't know of too many more options at C for next year.

 

No he's not.

No he's not.

 

From what I've read he's a lock to UNLV.

From what I've read he's a lock to UNLV.

 

What is he waiting on then?

What is he waiting on then?

 

 

I have no idea. Perhaps @gametime can pass along what he knows. I was just going on what I read on KSR.

I'll believe it when I see it.

 

And I saw the reports that Kentucky is involved, I just don't buy it. He's the backup to the backup to the backup plan if I had to guess. :lol2:

 

Why would you not offer him a scholarship for 1 year? There were 7 spots that just opened up.

  • Author
I have no idea. Perhaps @gametime can pass along what he knows. I was just going on what I read on KSR.

 

They probably got it from Jerry Meyer who is right about 10% of the time. He changes his crystal ball picks every day. Also said that Briscoe was a lock to St. John's right before he announced. Only one on KSR with information worth reading is Jones. Zimmerman is still very much an option as his mom and himself both told Meyer that he knew nothing.

  • Author

On a different note, Thorne now has an offer and is visiting UK next week.

I'll take an experienced 10/7. Lee is the only returning big. Lee , Skal and Thorne could be a solid rotation plus no guarantee Zimmerman, Thon or Diallo get inked. Plus no Sr on Sr night wouldn't be right.

Edited by NEERFAN

I'll take an experienced 10/7. Lee is the only returning big. Lee , Skal and Thorne could be a solid rotation plus no guarantee Zimmerman, Thon or Diallo get inked. Plus no Sr on Sr night wouldn't be right.

Poythress...

I have no idea. Perhaps @gametime can pass along what he knows. I was just going on what I read on KSR.
I know you know better, if the only spot you're getting information from is KSR, you might as well give up now. Probably the least credible website on the planet. I get the homer website a angle, and I've seen plenty of them, none that just make stuff up to pander to their lowest end fan who will believe anything they see on there. Three times I've gotten on there and proved what they were "reporting" was not true but never once have they rescinded.

 

Matt Jones is a donkey toboggan in the truest sense of the word.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.