Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mike Thorne (Charlotte transfer)

Featured Replies

I know you know better, if the only spot you're getting information from is KSR, you might as well give up now. Probably the least credible website on the planet. I get the homer website a angle, and I've seen plenty of them, none that just make stuff up to pander to their lowest end fan who will believe anything they see on there. Three times I've gotten on there and proved what they were "reporting" was not true but never once have they rescinded.

 

Matt Jones is a donkey toboggan in the truest sense of the word.

 

 

I'm not a Matt Jones fan, but if KSR is reporting a guy isn't likely to sign with Kentucky then they're usually right. Do you have any feelings one way or another on Zimmerman?

  • Replies 49
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not a Matt Jones fan, but if KSR is reporting a guy isn't likely to sign with Kentucky then they're usually right. Do you have any feelings one way or another on Zimmerman?

 

I've never thought Zimmerman would come to UK. My money's on UNLV.

I've never thought Zimmerman would come to UK. My money's on UNLV.

 

Very well could be. Mom loves Cal and Kentucky though.

I know you know better, if the only spot you're getting information from is KSR, you might as well give up now. Probably the least credible website on the planet. I get the homer website a angle, and I've seen plenty of them, none that just make stuff up to pander to their lowest end fan who will believe anything they see on there. Three times I've gotten on there and proved what they were "reporting" was not true but never once have they rescinded.

 

Matt Jones is a donkey toboggan in the truest sense of the word.

 

As much as the site is goofy, they usually do have some good information on there.

The quality of information provided by KSR has improved. Still biased but usually correct. The amount of bashing that site gets on this site is ridiculous.

The quality of information provided by KSR has improved. Still biased but usually correct. The amount of bashing that site gets on this site is ridiculous.

 

I haven't been to the site in forever, but I listen to the radio show every day. Jones is full of crap on a lot of things, but he's proven pretty dependable with regard to UK basketball recruiting.

The quality of information provided by KSR has improved. Still biased but usually correct. The amount of bashing that site gets on this site is ridiculous.

 

The amount of bashing that site gets anywhere is welllll deserved.

I'm not a Matt Jones fan, but if KSR is reporting a guy isn't likely to sign with Kentucky then they're usually right. Do you have any feelings one way or another on Zimmerman?

 

I'd say if its ever in doubt, go with Mama. Little boys want to take care of their mother. If Mama likes UK, UK is my pick.

The amount of bashing that site gets anywhere is welllll deserved.

 

Based on what? It's a fan site ran by fans. If you're going there for the same quality of writing as other sites you're there for the wrong reasons.

I am stunned.

 

That it's raining today? That UK has offered Mike Thorne? That KAT made $15,000 in Ashland yesterday?

  • Author

They get most of their information off of different websites, whether premium or not... That is why it is not credible...

The quality of information provided by KSR has improved. Still biased but usually correct. The amount of bashing that site gets on this site is ridiculous.

 

People haven't realized yet that he has money and power to invest into his sources. He knows more about UL than 90% of the fan base.

Matt Jones used to be a hack who knew nothing and would steal info from other pay sites to post on his fan boy site.

 

Key word is used to be. Like him or not he has found a way to forge some pretty strong connections within the UK athletics department. This is not 2007 KSR, those guys are pretty connected nowadays.

People haven't realized yet that he has money and power to invest into his sources. He knows more about UL than 90% of the fan base.

 

I have nothing against Jones but I don't think you need money and power to invest in sources. I think you just need friendship and trust.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.