Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mike Thorne (Charlotte transfer)

Featured Replies

  • Author
Matt Jones used to be a hack who knew nothing and would steal info from other pay sites to post on his fan boy site.

 

Key word is used to be. Like him or not he has found a way to forge some pretty strong connections within the UK athletics department. This is not 2007 KSR, those guys are pretty connected nowadays.

 

I would agree if you said Jones is connected, but everyone else there are just getting stuff off of other websites.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have nothing against Jones but I don't think you need money and power to invest in sources. I think you just need friendship and trust.

 

This.

 

My "connections" were built that way and I have no doubt yours were as well. Honesty and trust go a long way.

This.

 

My "connections" were built that way and I have no doubt yours were as well. Honesty and trust go a long way.

 

Here's the thing that most people don't truly grasp. I know you and @gametime will agree... The ones who are always talking aren't the ones with the sources. The guys who know the most are quiet until given permission to report. That's why those people have trusting sources.

 

Here's the thing that most people don't truly grasp. I know you and @gametime will agree... The ones who are always talking aren't the ones with the sources. The guys who know the most are quiet until given permission to report. That's why those people have trusting sources.

 

True story...

The quality of information provided by KSR has improved. Still biased but usually correct. The amount of bashing that site gets on this site is ridiculous.

 

Biased? Its called Kentucky Sports Radio, what do you expect?

 

I like the site, no matter how much any one here tries to convince me otherwise.

Biased? Its called Kentucky Sports Radio, what do you expect?

 

I like the site, no matter how much any one here tries to convince me otherwise.

 

You're preaching to the choir.

It's not that anyone's blaming you for liking the site. Its those that take their exxagerrated bull as gospel that make it a joke of a site.

 

People read and like The Onion....

It's not that anyone's blaming you for liking the site. Its those that take their exxagerrated bull as gospel that make it a joke of a site.

 

People read and like The Onion....

 

This.

Throne has committed to Illinois.

 

Shocked.

Throne has committed to Illinois.

 

Oh man...

Maybe that means UK is looking up for Diallo. :lol2:

 

Well, one can hope :popcorn:

Maybe that means UK is looking up for Diallo. :lol2:

 

Well, one can hope :popcorn:

 

Won't play a minute of college hoops...

Won't play a minute of college hoops...

 

Due to grades or overseas or both?

UK might hold open tryouts if your 6'10" and can't move...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.