Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

30 for 30: I Still Hate Laettner

Featured Replies

I plan to watch it tomorrow, nice seeing the reviews have been very good.

  • Replies 194
  • Views 27k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one will ever convince me that UK is more hated than Duke.

The ongoing rift with Bobby Hurley cracked me up. Maybe because I couldn't stand either one of them. Comforting to know they couldn't stand each other either...

Man I love that dude!!!

 

A bully but he did it with a purpose in mind. He made every player better by placing fear into their minds. I actually see him in a different light but it's still the dark side.

That made me like Laettner even more.

 

 

No surprise.

Very good documentary.

 

I wish they would have included the commercial done with Pitino.

Good program BUT........

laettner.jpg

I may catch one of the 10,000 replays of this one sometime. Tonight I was relaxing, still enjoying the U.K. Victory and didn't want to ruin a nice evening. Duke or Laettner Are Not anywhere on my priority list. Should I not be too busy waiting for the grass to start growing this year I might tune in.

My goodness, some of you really have issues. :lol2: :lol2:

No one will ever convince me that UK is more hated than Duke.

 

They aren't. It just makes them feel better to say that.

I enjoyed the show. I had forgotten that he was 6'11" and could move and shoot as he did.

I really enjoyed the documentary. They did a great job as always.

 

Maybe it was because I was only six during his senior year, but I didn't realize how hated he was outside of the Bluegrass State and UNC fans.

 

Loved Jalen Rose in it.

 

Its hard for me to hate Laettner because I think I might have had a few of his tendencies during my bball and soccer days in high school.

Didn't realize that before the stomp, Laettner was shoved from behind into the basketball support system. To me, it looked much worse than the stomp. Just so happened that he got caught!

Didn't realize that before the stomp, Laettner was shoved from behind into the basketball support system. To me, it looked much worse than the stomp. Just so happened that he got caught!

 

The second guy always gets caught. :lol2:

 

At the same time, Laettner's stomp was more obvious than him being pushed into the support.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.