March 4, 201511 yr YYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! Why do I think PP92 is going to tape this and watch it about 1,000 times????
March 4, 201511 yr Why do I think PP92 is going to tape this and watch it about 1,000 times???? Because he's only watched it eleventy billion times, Can't have enough of a good thing.
March 4, 201511 yr If that game would have been played with today's rules UK fans wouldn't hate him because he wouldn't have finished that game.
March 4, 201511 yr Because he's only watched it eleventy billion times, Can't have enough of a good thing. I admittedly know a ton about Laettner so I'm interested in seeing if I can learn something new about him and his time at Duke. I'd say they'll spend a nice amount of time on the Duke/UK game and the fallout as well. I do hope all of the UK fans who believe that UK is hated more than Duke nationally watch this show. The hate for Duke nationally is way more than the hate for UK is but I always talk to UK fans in person who think UK is hated more. I don't think it is even close when it comes to hatred for Duke over UK.
March 4, 201511 yr If that game would have been played with today's rules UK fans wouldn't hate him because he wouldn't have finished that game. The game now is way softer than it used to be.
March 4, 201511 yr The game now is way softer than it used to be. Stomp to the stomach to the only guy that wouldn't get up and fight him. He knew what he was doing.
March 4, 201511 yr Stomp to the stomach to the only guy that wouldn't get up and fight him. He knew what he was doing. Yeah, I expect the documentary to touch on this moment as well. I've always gotten a chuckle when hearing him speak on it. :lol2:
March 4, 201511 yr For the record Richie Farmer when 1-2 from the line when shooting the technical foul free throws from the stomp.
March 4, 201511 yr The hatred is so fierce that a couple years ago when UPS ran the logistics commercials with you know who in it, I was getting calls/emails asking me to get UPS to pull it and/or cancel our multimillion contract with UPS. One woman was so furious over the commercial her eyes watered.
March 4, 201511 yr Can't think of any college player who stirs up emotions like Laettner. Can't wait to see it.
March 4, 201511 yr I admittedly know a ton about Laettner so I'm interested in seeing if I can learn something new about him and his time at Duke. I'd say they'll spend a nice amount of time on the Duke/UK game and the fallout as well. I do hope all of the UK fans who believe that UK is hated more than Duke nationally watch this show. The hate for Duke nationally is way more than the hate for UK is but I always talk to UK fans in person who think UK is hated more. I don't think it is even close when it comes to hatred for Duke over UK. In the early 90's I don't think anyone questions Duke was the most hated team. I just think in todays game UK has taken that crown.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.