30 for 30: I Still Hate Laettner

3Goggles

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because he's only watched it eleventy billion times, Can't have enough of a good thing.

I admittedly know a ton about Laettner so I'm interested in seeing if I can learn something new about him and his time at Duke. I'd say they'll spend a nice amount of time on the Duke/UK game and the fallout as well. I do hope all of the UK fans who believe that UK is hated more than Duke nationally watch this show. The hate for Duke nationally is way more than the hate for UK is but I always talk to UK fans in person who think UK is hated more. I don't think it is even close when it comes to hatred for Duke over UK.

The hatred is so fierce that a couple years ago when UPS ran the logistics commercials with you know who in it, I was getting calls/emails asking me to get UPS to pull it and/or cancel our multimillion contract with UPS.

One woman was so furious over the commercial her eyes watered.

I admittedly know a ton about Laettner so I'm interested in seeing if I can learn something new about him and his time at Duke. I'd say they'll spend a nice amount of time on the Duke/UK game and the fallout as well. I do hope all of the UK fans who believe that UK is hated more than Duke nationally watch this show. The hate for Duke nationally is way more than the hate for UK is but I always talk to UK fans in person who think UK is hated more. I don't think it is even close when it comes to hatred for Duke over UK.

In the early 90's I don't think anyone questions Duke was the most hated team. I just think in todays game UK has taken that crown.