Inside Highlands Athletic Fieldhouse

Qryche11

It plays a part. While other programs practice outside in the heat of the summer, the cold of November and in the rain, Highlands are practicing well indoor, hence better day of practice. So to me that's an advance. Just my opinion.

I think the point many will make from Ft Thomas is they've done exactly what you said above for YEARS and YEARS and won a lot of state championships. So will it help? Maybe. Is it necessary? No.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It plays a part. While other programs practice outside in the heat of the summer, the cold of November and in the rain, Highlands are practicing well indoor, hence better day of practice. So to me that's an advance. Just my opinion.

Highlands fans just opened the facility. They are just saying they were good without it and well, going forward we'll see. They definitely produced some good teams under paltry facilities prior.

I think the point many will make from Ft Thomas is they've done exactly what you said above for YEARS and YEARS and won a lot of state championships. So will it help? Maybe. Is it necessary? No.

You get it. :thumb:

• 1 month later...

Allow me to rephrase my question: what brand of artificial turf is being installed? Is it FieldTurf or someother brand? The prior brand was FieldTurf and I'm curious to know if they are going with it or some other brand.

Motz is the contractor doing the install. As far as manufacturer of turf, the only info on here is from Sweeperboy. He said its some type of high intensity "fast" turf. Not sure on brand though. Maybe a quick text to cousin B will get you the answer. While you are at it, ask him why they changed the font of the H and Highlands in the endzones!