Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Inside Highlands Athletic Fieldhouse

Featured Replies

Looks awesome. You could fit 10 or more of Russell's weightlifting facilities inside that place.image.jpg

  • Replies 104
  • Views 22.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bahahahahaha-

 

Just heard the best one yet. It appears that CCH sent one of their Basketball coaches on a Triple Top Secret Covert mission to get inside the new Field House at Highlands. Joe Frederick who coaches at CCH was able to gain access to Highlands new Facility while it was being serviced by the Janitors and was able to take numerous pictures of the inside. When he was approached on who he was and why he was in there, he simply stated that he was from CCH and was there to get some Snapshots. LOL! You serious? Why wouldn't CCH just ask one of the many CCH Alums that work for Century Construction for a set of plans! I loved the classic line from the Janitor.---- I doesn't matter how many pictures you take in here, you guys aren't ever going to beat us!:lol2: I guess he meant Football! Even the Janitors are drinking the Blue Kool-Aid! However, I do have a problem now on how a person who doesn't have permission to access a building after school hours and I wonder now if the policy will now change moving into the future. It sounds like I need to make a phone call to the Venice Beach Workout Gym on Highland Ave.

Is CCH planning a workout facility?

Bahahahahaha-

 

Just heard the best one yet. It appears that CCH sent one of their Basketball coaches on a Triple Top Secret Covert mission to get inside the new Field House at Highlands. Joe Frederick who coaches at CCH was able to gain access to Highlands new Facility while it was being serviced by the Janitors and was able to take numerous pictures of the inside. When he was approached on who he was and why he was in there, he simply stated that he was from CCH and was there to get some Snapshots. LOL! You serious? Why wouldn't CCH just ask one of the many CCH Alums that work for Century Construction for a set of plans! I loved the classic line from the Janitor.---- I doesn't matter how many pictures you take in here, you guys aren't ever going to beat us!:lol2: I guess he meant Football! Even the Janitors are drinking the Blue Kool-Aid! However, I do have a problem now on how a person who doesn't have permission to access a building after school hours and I wonder now if the policy will now change moving into the future. It sounds like I need to make a phone call to the Venice Beach Workout Gym on Highland Ave.

 

Wait....

 

Why would Joe Federick be snooping around Death Valley? I know because he is lower than a "Snakes Belly" I use to think Scott Ruthanz was Dr. Evil! You guys have your own little "Pie in the Sky" facility in Covington. What are you guys doing? Are you trying to get some new ideas for upgrades to your ASAP location. I really do feel sorry for any parent that sends their Child to ASAP in the future. Noway their child gets the same opportunity as the CCH kids are and will get. That's my rant for the day!

5...4...3...2...

1

 

You forgot 1.....

 

We have liftoff. I have still yet to get inside the new Field House. I heard it's pretty unbelievable. I wonder if Highlands will have to use the Field House early in the football season until their New Locker Room is finished? Does anyone know how long the New Locker Room project that will be? Maybe it will be finished by the start of the season.....Who knows! Anyone?

  • Author

This is good stuff....:popcorn:

 

Whats the beef with ASAP T-Bird?

1

 

You forgot 1.....

 

We have liftoff. I have still yet to get inside the new Field House. I heard it's pretty unbelievable. I wonder if Highlands will have to use the Field House early in the football season until their New Locker Room is finished? Does anyone know how long the New Locker Room project that will be? Maybe it will be finished by the start of the season.....Who knows! Anyone?

 

Hearing early September.

Is this facility going to be a community rec. center where anyone can use it? Great place to move the "canteen" to. Or maybe laying down a wood floor and have RECA north on Friday nights... Disco skate with the limbo... I can just see it now.. Maybe Trixie Fitness and the Highland Ave / Venice beach fitness center can give fitness lessons...

Now that is nice. I can see why they're a top notch program. They have some excellent equipment to prep them for the upcoming season.

Speaking of facilities like this, has anyone seen the new athletic facilities adjacent to Gatlinburg-Pittman High School? The baseball field is BEAUTIFUL.

 

Gatlinburg Sports Facilities at Rocky Top Sports World

 

My apologies to the Bluebird fans for jacking a Highlands thread with this info. Should have put this in it's own thread. Bad habit I have. Go Birds!

My apologies to the Bluebird fans for jacking a Highlands thread with this info. Should have put this in it's own thread. Bad habit I have. Go Birds!

 

No problem, turn about is fair play. :D

Now that is nice. I can see why they're a top notch program. They have some excellent equipment to prep them for the upcoming season.

 

They are a top notch program, but the equipment is not the reason. Welcome to BGP.

They are a top notch program, but the equipment is not the reason. Welcome to BGP.

It plays a part. While other programs practice outside in the heat of the summer, the cold of November and in the rain, Highlands are practicing well indoor, hence better day of practice. So to me that's an advance. Just my opinion.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.