Who is going to be the best quarterback in the state next year??

rocktalk

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume that frosh phenom D.J. Hall will be taking over the QB spot next fall.

Ben Zoeller will be the starting QB for the St.X Tigers this fall and he will be outstanding.It won't take long for him to make a name for himself around these parts as a top notch QB.

Trevor Hoskins 6-3 190 Middlesboro High School Yellow Jackets!!

Great arm and great speed can hurt you both throwing and running the football.

His passing yards might not be that great but that's because of the running style of offensive he his in but he can throw the deep ball with the best of em.

In SEKY, the 3 QB's to watch will be:

Clint Cashen (Corbin)

Ricky Bowling (South Laurel)

Thomas Frazier (Williamsburg)

Ross Deaton (Somerset)

Clay County's young QB (I am sorry, but I can't recall his name temporarily, but he was very solid last year as a frosh I believe)

Harlan's Chase Jones (6'2 170lbs) has excellent height and is unbelievebly accurate. He should have a break out season especially with Will Pope as a target.

REally? Jefferson among the elite QB's? Don't stats count? I know he is very athletic but I don't know if I would put him in that category....

Jefferson will definetly be one of the tops in the state...with a year of experience under his belt his passing yardage will be alot higher this year... duran is a complete qb because he will be able to hurt you with his legs or arm

Jefferson will definetly be one of the tops in the state...with a year of experience under his belt his passing yardage will be alot higher this year... duran is a complete qb because he will be able to hurt you with his legs or arm

He would be better suited a TB IMO, but he is dangerous. I can't wait to watch him again.

I think Bricking will turn a few heads from Dixie. He had a solid year last season and has basically his entire team coming back.

He would be better suited a TB IMO, but he is dangerous. I can't wait to watch him again.

I think Bricking will turn a few heads from Dixie. He had a solid year last season and has basically his entire team coming back.

Duran woulld be much better at qb than rb in my opinion....he needs the ball in his hands every play and the only way to make this happen is to put him under center which is why coach trosper has him there

But you are correct in assuming bricking will have a solid year...wont be tops in nky but definetly top 3

Duran woulld be much better at qb than rb in my opinion....he needs the ball in his hands every play and the only way to make this happen is to put him under center which is why coach trosper has him there

But you are correct in assuming bricking will have a solid year...wont be tops in nky but definetly top 3

You do realize that

a.) He was a sophmore last season

b.) He threw for 1636 yards and missed the first two games.

c.) He has virtually his entire recieving corp back.

I agree...I think Pugh will be the top QB in EKY and Class A...Cashen from Corbin is among the best also.

As for the best in the state I will go with Ammons from Franklin County.

:thumb: Hopefully he will improve even more in his last go around. It's amazing he has been able to perform so well after going through 3 different offensive systems in his first 3 years and next year will make it 4 for 4.

:thumb: Hopefully he will improve even more in his last go around. It's amazing he has been able to perform so well after going through 3 different offensive systems in his first 3 years and next year will make it 4 for 4.

He will be good but he will get drilled by Pikeville again.:devil:

Keith Tandy (Christian Co.) 6'0 175 great athlete, accurate passer, good arm strength, & quick release. He will have 2 new WR's to throw the ball to and a new RB. Some key losses in their offense especially with the graduation loss of WR Shawn Brown who helped Tandy by making some big plays down the field. He plays behind a suspect Offensive Line but if he can stay healthy they could be in every game. They lost 18 seniors and in 2006 won't have the depth they had in 2005. Tandy may have to play defense this year unlike last year.

He is getting looks from a lot of D-1 schools according to the UK message board.