Augusta vs. Mason County Predictions

Augusta vs. Mason County, who wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Augusta vs. Mason County, who wins?

Should be a win for everybody............usually lots of people in orange and black show up for these things and I suspect lots of people in Blue and white will be there too...........I hope it's another "instant classic".

Hope to see you there.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked Augusta to win this game and I stand by that. I know that Mason County is talented and playing well but we've heard all that before. I don't think it's fair to compare Augusta with Bracken County when it comes to the Royals. Bracken County is a young team that isn't used to facing the likes of the Royals. Augusta on the other hand will have players on the floor that have played significant roles in wins against the Royals and do not fear them. That fear was there at one time and it was like that for years but not anymore. So physically, the Royals have an advantage, much more size, but we've heard that before as well. Mentally I give Augusta the edge because of the past. These guys know how to win, how to beat Mason County and you can bet that they will give everything they have to try to make that happen. It should be a good one. But if not, we'll just wait til March.

Was considering makeing the trip to the Fieldhouse, but after further review and discussing it with the wife :no: I think I'll stay home and let Danny Weddel paint the picture for me.

If something changes I will look you up mcpapa and collect on the popcorn offer. :thumb:

Was considering makeing the trip to the Fieldhouse, but after further review and discussing it with the wife :no: I think I'll stay home and let Danny Weddel paint the picture for me.

If something changes I will look you up mcpapa and collect on the popcorn offer. :thumb:

See Post #26.