The catch of the playoffs

Wow! That was a nice catch. What did the announcer mean by " nice call by the official". Was there something that set this play up?

Who knows with those guys.

The oddest thing of the entire clip, IMO, was that none of his teammates came over to congratulate him. They all ignored him except #20, and he didn't acknowledge him until until he came over to him.

Wow! That was a nice catch. What did the announcer mean by " nice call by the official". Was there something that set this play up?

I think maybe because the official called the catch good without assistance. I don't remember anything before that seemed out of the ordinary.

There was another catch by a different Williamsburg WR earlier in this game that was also a circus catch. That was 2 of the better catches I have seen in a long time and they both came in the same game.

That catch was on the opposite end of the field by Lowrie at about the 10 yd line. It was probably a little less than halfway into the 2nd qtr. Anybody have video of that one?

There was another catch by a different Williamsburg WR earlier in this game that was also a circus catch. That was 2 of the better catches I have seen in a long time and they both came in the same game.

That catch was on the opposite end of the field by Lowrie at about the 10 yd line. It was probably a little less than halfway into the 2nd qtr. Anybody have video of that one?

I found that catch. This angle is not the best but it was a great one handed grab.

Go to the 49:20 point of the Williamsburg game video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAhqTjGQK0A&index=1&list=PL3dXRQUiJ-JiGL_LJg3Sx85TRSUBqD3zY