Bengals 27 Ravens 24

For all those Ravens fans who LOVE to throw out the BUNGLES term.

There is only ONE answer,

1. Were the Ravens the most overrated 1 loss team in the NFL and their only excuse for having one loss is because they have played a cupcake schedule, thus making the Ravens the laughing stock of the NFL because they are OWNED by the Cincinnati BUNGLES?

2. Or, is the AFC North the most dominant division in Football, and the Ravens are a true Super Bowl contender, yet the BENGALS are one of the top three elite teams in the AFC?.

Our Ravens faithful sure take um-bridge every opportunity they can to blast the Red Rifle, but...

Flacco 17/34 195 43.1-QBR

or

Dalton 21-28 266 89.3-QBR

Bengals own those ugly Black Crows....

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really thought Baltimore would win based on the past few weeks. Definitely a win the Bengals needed.

Something else I've been thinking about lately involves receivers. I know that Green's had injury issues, but even if healthy, is Sanu becoming the #1 receiver? Just curious about what some think.

I really thought Baltimore would win based on the past few weeks. Definitely a win the Bengals needed.

Something else I've been thinking about lately involves receivers. I know that Green's had injury issues, but even if healthy, is Sanu becoming the #1 receiver? Just curious about what some think.

If Green is healthy he is the #1 receiver and not even close. Shoot Sanu is not even the second best receiver on the team. People forget about Marvin Jones because he hasn't played this year, but he had really turned it on. All this is showing is the Bengals do indeed have three very talented receivers, and why they were smart not to go spend big money on a receiver like Mike Wallace the previous off season.

For all those Ravens fans who LOVE to throw out the BUNGLES term.

There is only ONE answer,

1. Were the Ravens the most overrated 1 loss team in the NFL and their only excuse for having one loss is because they have played a cupcake schedule, thus making the Ravens the laughing stock of the NFL because they are OWNED by the Cincinnati BUNGLES?

2. Or, is the AFC North the most dominant division in Football, and the Ravens are a true Super Bowl contender, yet the BENGALS are one of the top three elite teams in the AFC?.

Our Ravens faithful sure take um-bridge every opportunity they can to blast the Red Rifle, but...

Flacco 17/34 195 43.1-QBR

or

Dalton 21-28 266 89.3-QBR

Bengals own those ugly Black Crows....

Before you start getting all over the Ravens, you might want to realize that the Ravens had two losses going into today and not just one. They are now 5 and 3 on the season.

Now for the game, it about gave me a heart attack. This is the first one I have went to this year, I have went to many games the last few years and they have done great. So I decided even though I was low on money, I wanted to try to go because I am superstitious like that. The Bengals were playing a great game and had the game going exactly how they needed it to go until midway through the 4th quarter. I was cussing probably like everyone else after that Dalton fumble. Then the very next play, at the game on the replays at the game it was in a tight space but looked like it should have been caught, but Sanu was outmuscled for it. I am not sure how it looked on live tv, so I will have to wait and see that before I determine if that was also on Dalton. That last Bengal drive I was about to go off on Dalton, because he would have had a clear first down if he ran it but he threw the ball to Sanu and Sanu made a great adjustment. Good play on both players part IMO.

One of the biggest things I take from the game is the Ravens offense has been one of the hottest in the NFL since the Bengals beat them the first week of the season. Yet the Bengals defense went out and played overall a pretty good game, and the Ravens probably don't even score as many points as they do if the Bengals offense doesn't have those turnovers. So that was a positive thing to see.

This was a huge win!

Who Dey!

I stand corrected, but I still contend they WERE the most overrated 2 loss team in the league. They have five wins, only one against a team with a winning record, thus, I stand by my assertion of the Ravens. Or, let the Ravens fans say that is wrong and that the Bengals are just better than them. I'm fine either way!

I stand corrected, but I still contend they WERE the most overrated 2 loss team in the league. They have five wins, only one against a team with a winning record, thus, I stand by my assertion of the Ravens. Or, let the Ravens fans say that is wrong and that the Bengals are just better than them. I'm fine either way!

I do think the Bengals are just better than them, but I also think the Ravens are better than what you think. They will be in the race for the playoffs all season, and have an explosive offense.

Now for the game, it about gave me a heart attack. This is the first one I have went to this year, I have went to many games the last few years and they have done great. So I decided even though I was low on money, I wanted to try to go because I am superstitious like that. The Bengals were playing a great game and had the game going exactly how they needed it to go until midway through the 4th quarter. I was cussing probably like everyone else after that Dalton fumble. Then the very next play, at the game on the replays at the game it was in a tight space but looked like it should have been caught, but Sanu was outmuscled for it. I am not sure how it looked on live tv, so I will have to wait and see that before I determine if that was also on Dalton. That last Bengal drive I was about to go off on Dalton, because he would have had a clear first down if he ran it but he threw the ball to Sanu and Sanu made a great adjustment. Good play on both players part IMO.

One of the biggest things I take from the game is the Ravens offense has been one of the hottest in the NFL since the Bengals beat them the first week of the season. Yet the Bengals defense went out and played overall a pretty good game, and the Ravens probably don't even score as many points as they do if the Bengals offense doesn't have those turnovers. So that was a positive thing to see.

This was a huge win!

Who Dey!

The Ravens offense has not played against anyone. Granted, I know the more I discredit the Ravens, then I take away from this win. But, the Ravens were not a juggernaut, they just had a favorable schedule.

The Ravens offense has not played against anyone. Granted, I know the more I discredit the Ravens, then I take away from this win. But, the Ravens were not a juggernaut, they just had a favorable schedule.

I think you will see that the Ravens offense is definitely better than you think. The Bengals played with AJ Green. However the Ravens played without their top two TE's in this game. When you have two speedy receivers like they do, and throw in a great receiver tight end like Owen Daniels, and a good running game. Then yes that offense is tough to stop.

I do think the Bengals are just better than them, but I also think the Ravens are better than what you think. They will be in the race for the playoffs all season, and have an explosive offense.

The explosive offense has beat the #30, #32, #24, #20 & #18 defenses in the league. I guess you should be explosive against that kind of competition.

I think you will see that the Ravens offense is definitely better than you think. The Bengals played with AJ Green. However the Ravens played without their top two TE's in this game. When you have two speedy receivers like they do, and throw in a great receiver tight end like Owen Daniels, and a good running game. Then yes that offense is tough to stop.

The only receiver the Bengals have is Sanu. The Bengals are missing a heck of a lot more than AJ on offense, so I still am not buying that that that offense is nothing more than a result of their inferior competition.

I give the Bengals offense a lot more credit for today with all that they are missing against a Defense on paper better than the Ravens offense faced opposite them.

The explosive offense has beat the #30, #32, #24, #20 & #18 defenses in the league. I guess you should be explosive against that kind of competition.

I guess we will see. At the end of the day all that matters is winning and getting in the playoffs. Which right now the Ravens have 5 wins, so they are on the right track. In the NFL any win is a good win. Who you have or haven't beat has no bearing on what will happen in the playoffs. Its all about getting in, and right now the Ravens have beat who they are suppose to beat and lost three games against two teams that many felt will be playoff teams in the Colts and Bengals.

With all that said I hope you are right about the Ravens because that means they will completely fall off and we wont have to worry about them when it comes to trying to win the division.

I believe I saw people say the Bengals touchdown was a bad play call. However after seeing the replays, I don't see how it was bad. The Bengals went four wide receivers and the Ravens spread out to adjust to it. So it left the middle open for the QB sneak. I don't know why more teams dont spread teams out when the use the QB sneak.