Beechwood at CovCath on TV?

SportsGuy41017

Elder/Ed's was on channel 64. I'm pretty sure they are doing a Saturday game of the week kind of thing throughout the season. To my knowledge this is the channel's first venture into broadcasting high school football live.

FoxSports has been covering a high school game of the week on Thursday for more than a few years. Time-Warner channel 510ish is now doing these games (Withrow/Walnut Hills was tonight's game.) They are also televising games on other days either live or via tape delay.

ESPN is covering a game tomorrow (Friday night) between the USA Today's top 2 teams. Game time is 9 p.m. and I think it's on ESPN, but it could be on 2.

Elder/Ed's was on channel 64. I'm pretty sure they are doing a Saturday game of the week kind of thing throughout the season. To my knowledge this is the channel's first venture into broadcasting high school football live.

FoxSports has been covering a high school game of the week on Thursday for more than a few years. Time-Warner channel 510ish is now doing these games (Withrow/Walnut Hills was tonight's game.) They are also televising games on other days either live or via tape delay.

ESPN is covering a game tomorrow (Friday night) between the USA Today's top 2 teams. Game time is 9 p.m. and I think it's on ESPN, but it could be on 2.

It's not. Last year they had TNL (Thursday Night Lights) where they had live games on Thursday nights. As I stated earlier Cooper vs Conner last year was the first of 4 games they did for TNL